Flipkart deals

https://dl.flipkart.com/s/MRHkpGNNNN , is this a good deal 6600xt at 21k
Price is good but asrock after sales support seems to be below avg as they recently changed their RMA partner & as for the card itself see the review below.

Most of the casio watches sold on online ecommerce platforms are fake. My friend used to work for casio and they used to buy such stocks and destroy them. Never buy casio from ecommerce sites. Check casioindiashop always

Most of the casio watches sold on online ecommerce platforms are fake. My friend used to work for casio and they used to buy such stocks and destroy them. Never buy casio from ecommerce sites. Check casioindiashop always

Casio has official legit sellers on Amazon, flipkart, Myntra etc.

You can find these details on the casio webaite itself. Buy from these sellers only via Ecommerce websites.

The best part about casio is you can check if the watch is genuine on the casio website itself and register.

I've bought 4 watches off late 2 gshock and 2 normal ones. All of them are verified on the casio website.

You get some crazy good casio deals on Flipkart if you keep checking

Casio has official legit sellers on Amazon, flipkart, Myntra etc.

You can find these details on the casio webaite itself. Buy from these sellers only via Ecommerce websites.

The best part about casio is you can check if the watch is genuine on the casio website itself and register.

I've bought 4 watches off late 2 gshock and 2 normal ones. All of them are verified on the casio website.

You get some crazy good casio deals on Flipkart if you keep checking
Can confirm as well.
Bought a G Shock from Amazon. Verified it on the Casio India website and it was genuine.
Have no experience with buying Casio watches from Flipkart but can take the risk. Will return it if it turns out fake. If the above watch is showing deliverable for any forum member, do let me know.

Have no experience with buying Casio watches from Flipkart but can take the risk. Will return it if it turns out fake.
I suggest not to take chance as open box delivery means you were supposed to identify it is fake & not accept the delivery but if open box delivery is not there then no conclusive evidence of you indeed getting the fake watch.

Back