Flipkart - Feedback Thread

Re: Flipkart.com- has any one used it?

Yea also got myself a 8Gb Class 10 and 16Gb Class 4 cards.

Ordered monday , Got today .

Hope they it perform similarly well for high valued items. Btw, another competitive site, Letsbuy, seems to have lots of issues...so FK has a huge market up in grabs...

Flipkart is quite good...buy as usual they dont have a single geek/techie in the CC section . This is the problem when u r ready to pay only 10k per mnth salary for CC jobs ! On the other hand Flipkart is being valued at almost 1 Billion by VCC Circle ...but they have no money to hire a good technical desk persons. Dream big , amazon ex-employees but finally with cheap Indian mentality to save up more cash for themselves and rake up as much as moolah through funding and buy those BMWs /Audis .

Just for testing ask those flipkart CC about MB/s and mbps, or about if the mobile is HSUPA and they flounder ! In Bangalore they cant find ppl....where they will I dont know.

But so is the case for American sites, I have worked in CC years back, and there was an Amazon tech support team in our office :)

Customer Supports are encouraged to follow a certain pre-determined answers. Flipkart's CC may not be technically sound, but they are courteous and wont hang up on you. I cannot say the same about other Indian sites..

Another vote for FK. Ordered 3 separate items over the last 10 days, and all were delivered by 1pm the day after I ordered. Great site.

Got another product from Flipkart, A Nikon ML-L3 Remote release for my D90. Prompt delivery, excellent packaging and only 50/- more than grey market, but with normal Nikon India warranty. +1 for Flipkart....

Aces170 said:
Customer Supports are encouraged to follow a certain pre-determined answers. Flipkart's CC may not be technically sound, but they are courteous and wont hang up on you. I cannot say the same about other Indian sites..
+1. Very courteous.

src2206 said:
So for a low valued item, the experience is really excellent.
You get the same service whether it's priced at 50 bucks or 50k.

While ordering my copies of BF3 the gateway error resulted in 3k being deducted from my CC but a failed transaction. Flipkart CC was courteous to check with their dept looking after payment gateway and acknowledging the payment. Moreover they even refunded my money as I asked them to cancel my order :)

I have ordered some books and a Philips Trimmer from flipkart and i found their service pretty good...

Delivery was fast and the packing was just great...

I would definately recommend flipkart maybe not for phones or expensive/huge electronic items but certainly for small stuff as i prefer buying such items locally after being checkout properly by me....

agantuk said:
I have bought from a lot of sites online, and Flipkart ranks amongst the best in the list. I really love their professionalism and approach to customer care.

+1 very nice experience with them. Recommend them :)

Flipkart is really good both in terms of prices and customer service. Apart from that they offer a huge variety of everything !!!

I prefer shopping from Flipkart then going to a Local dukan wala (who'll try to fool you on every instance possible and talk back like he owns the market).

aman.pitbull said:
Flipkart is really good both in terms of prices and customer service. Apart from that they offer a huge variety of everything !!!

I prefer shopping from Flipkart then going to a Local dukan wala (who'll try to fool you on every instance possible and talk back like he owns the market).

I agree completely, and except for the high valued Photographic equipments, I find that FK really offers a very competitive price, and I hope that they will continue doing so....

Flipkart.com without a doubt best of the best bought an Anti virus Bitdefender delivered on time and cash on delivery with free shipping, and even better after they started selling computer hardware's.

No doubt Flipkart is great. My experience in a couple of orders has been very good. They also provide EMI facility which is a boon if you plan to buy expensive items like laptop, but do not have enough funds at hand to pay for it upfront. But the real test of any business is how they handle the situation when things don't go well e.g. wrong or defective items shipped. Any one has experience with Flipkart regarding that?

I received a DOA GTX465 from them yesterday. Lets see how the replacement process goes.

You should get a replacement right because of their 30 day replacement guarantee , lets see how they honor it :)

A friend ordered a book on Flipkart 2 weeks back and it was delivered to her in flat 4hrs :O

RVK2488 said:
A friend ordered a book on Flipkart 2 weeks back and it was delivered to her in flat 4hrs :O

What does he reside near forum mall, koramangla? I think their office is there, so chances are high...

Flipkart is one of the best online shopping websites today. Moreover, it provides cash-on-delivery option for products priced upto Rs. 40000 :S which is mind blowing. And they have this for almost any product. One policy even Flipkart follows is that in India, online shopping has just gained some momentum in the past few years. And even they realize that it is difficult for people to suddenly become comfortable in that kind of environment .. trust issues, late deliveries, scams... etc.. that is the only reason Flipkart has introduced cash on delivery on every product. So the question of trust is put away and users can order stuff without having to worry about authenticity issues. if you think the product is not genuine or that you've been cheated, simply refuse to accept and pay for the package.

Moreover, you may also find a few negative comments ... these are comprised of users who might have had some bad experiences.. but there can be a few ups and downs in any company. .. one thing is for sure that if you do land in some problem, Flipkart will try to help you out and give a satisfactory resolution..

Striker10 said:
Please provide more details. This is stunning!

thirumalkumaran said:
What does he reside near forum mall, koramangla? I think their office is there, so chances are high...

She lives in Pune. Following are the details IIRC...
placed order at ~9.30-10.00am
got a message at ~11.30 that its shipped
received the package at ~2.00 :O

Back