Flipkart - Feedback Thread

Re: Flipkart.com- has any one used it?

After Placing Order for 2TB @Rs. 3928/-, Next Day I received a Call stating Error in Price. NOTE : GOT REFUND within 24 hours. Good Peoples Behind filpkart.

Struggling to "Get Order Processed /Refund" after making Payment at letsbuy.com

Re: Flipkart.com- has any one used it?

10 orders or so from Flipkart, including difficult to get books and all worked great. Now I had ordered 2 books on 11th Nov, and website had said 8-10 day delivery. Got one but one is pending. After a month, I have now asked for a cancellation. Let's see how it goes.

This time ordered goods worth of nearly 5k

Comprised of 7 books and two household items...I ordered late in the night of 18th, after 24 hours I called the CC and requested to see if they can make the delivery by today as these are for gifts, they took care of the most...I got all the books delivered, and the delivery people came twice to my address, once in the early morning around 9, and then again early evening...I must say, these people are great... more so when I consider 4 of the books are imported editions

I am yet to receive the household items but they assured me that these will be delivered by tomorrow, let's hope that those will arrive in best condition..I can sincerely recommend FK to others...

Flipkart is F***** Great.. as simple as that. I was completely blown out of my mind when it came to my expectations of Indian Online Retail when i purchased from Flipkart. I ordered the SGS2 Vehicle dock at around 12 in the afternoon on a Wednesday.. the next day at 1400hrs, the thing was delivered to my residence without a single call from their delivery/courier guys to find my place! The fact that the order was processed out of Chennai & the tracking log showed it as late night out of the warehouse in Chennai... to have it delivered in Mumbai by 1400 the next day was kinda like a real life example of the DHL advertisement almost! You'd have to slap yourself to be reminded it was an Indian courier service! *Yes even better than the famed Bluedart reliability*(though chances are that they've actually had it done via BD themselves as BD have a hub at Chennai airport and have really low cutoff times for acceptance of priority courier customers prior to flight departure)

I was simply stunned! Trust me.. i've had idiotic experiences with couriers as well as other local deliveries from stores! but this was just brilliant!

The payment gateway worked supersmooth, their order processing and shipping was lightning fast & their service was simply - hassle free. Thats what you call a perfect online shopping experience.

You browse.. order.. it's delivered within 48hrs.. not a single thing gone wrong. what more could one ask for?

I ordered 2 book on COD.

My friend was telling me they delays the shipment for COD orders.

But I got the delivery within 48 hours.

And with those huge discounts on books - I'm never gonna visit any other book store again.

(Reliance time out, Crossword - nobody gives a discount of even 10% here in Kolkata)

mathrisk said:
nobody gives a discount of even 10% here in Kolkata)

There is one shop in Kolkata which offers straight 25% on any English book you buy...it's name is AVID, it's opposite to Mahabodhi Socity at College Street, on the street behind College Square swimming pool

Guys is there any advantage of buying a item labelled forthcoming...esp books..
it says 10% off...

but i guess it will stay 10% off even after availability...

Cant believe we didnt have a feedback thread for Flipkart. I did a search and didnt find one. Please merge if its already here.

Now the reason for post -
I live in a Tier 2 city (Mysore) and so far their shipping used to be really good. I usually got the items very next day if shipped from Bangalore (2 or max 3days if from Delhi, Kolkata or Mumbai).

Off late, Flipkart has been shipping my orders through delhivery (yes from WS Retail). And fastest delivery has been 2days. Now I am waiting for a Ekart (not delhivery) shipment which has taken 4+days.

Anyone noticed any difference in last 2-3weeks?

I did a search and didnt find one.

1.JPG

https://www.google.co.in/search?q=techenclave+++flipkart+feedback

Would like to share my recent experience on flipkart:

Sometime ago I ordered 2 external HDDs from flipkart. Paid COD and got delivery pretty quickly. It was a nice experience.

Then a few days ago, I ordered a Xbox 360 and selected COD. Two days later got the following email:

This is to inform you that we tried contacting you to confirm a few details before we could process your order OD40813138424 but were unable to reach you. Due to insufficient details the order had to be cancelled.
This step was taken keeping your interests in mind and to maintain the security of your account.
We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused.

I ignored it.

Again few days later, I ordered few clothes from FK and paid online through Netbanking. Again two days later I got the same email as mentioned above and my order was cancelled.

I sent a message to the customer support from flipkar website on 15 Aug 2014:
"I have received e-mail saying This is to inform you that we tried contacting you to confirm a few details before we could process your order OD40813138424 but were unable to reach you. Due to insufficient details the order had to be cancelled. However, no one ever contacted me for few details. This is the second time this has happened. And this time it wasnt even COD, I paid beforehand. Please explain the reason for cancellation."

I received a reply stating that someone will call me in 1-2 business days.

I again sent a mail on 22 August 2014
Once again no one has called me.

Please let me know in clear terms if you have blocked my account and if you will continue cancelling my orders. If this is the case then I won't waste my time on your website again.
Regards,Moshel

Today (23 August 2014), I got the following reply:
Hi Moshel,

Order ID: OD40813138424

Thank you for writing to us.

First of all I would like to apologise for the delay occurred in responding to your Email. I assure you that such will not occur in future.

I'm sorry that your orders are getting cancelled. After checking with our concerned team, I would like to inform you that I see you had placed orders for more than 1 quantities for " External Hard Drive" and also we see that an account is associated with this particular account. Hence, your account has been blocked and you will be unable to proceed with the orders.

I request your kind understanding and patience in this regard.
Please write back to us should you have any other questions or need further assistance.

Regards,
Little P.
Customer Support

In any case that's all for me with Flipkart ain't gonna take any trouble fighting over it. This is just for everyone's information.

Last edited:
I've had problems with 2 of the last 5 orders I've placed with FK. Had it not been for the cheap WD 2 TB hard drive and a book that wasn't available anywhere else, it would have been 2 out of 3 orders. I've started to avoid them completely and stick to Amazon. Seriously, f*** FK.

I have flipkart first enabled and don't have 1 day shipping, not even on 1 single item.. Used to have earlier.. Now that they use Delhivery, that option has been removed..

I can't even select 1 day shipping or same day shipping and pay for it.. That option isn't available at all.. And im in mumbai..

Back