Flipkart's Big Billion App only sale does $300M Business & Why its still a flop sale

there are many browser add ons available for PC which when you open up a listing will provide you with cheapest listing on the same site or elsewhere and their price trends for a month. in this case , the buyer is made well aware if the price offered is a real deal and not just over inflated MRP to create an impression of a huge discount.
any recommendations for these add ons for chrome / ff ?

Front page ad. :hilarious::hilarious:

Capture.JPG

I wonder how they are spending the investors money... :thinking:
What word begins with an "F" and ends with a "K"? Answer: FK. FK U. Flipkart You. :p

OT:

BRB changing my last name to Bansal.
You will get Free publicity in TOI/ET (Read: TOILET). It is even possilbe even if you plan to startup. Just let the media know, Trust me they're good at giving publicity to Bansals/Jains.
What was that? eCom for Dummies?
Relevant stuff. I bet you are not aware of the stuff 40-50% mentioned in that Infograph. (Years mentioned are wrong though)

That infograph missed the Flipkart's Letsbuy acquistion, that acquisition sealed the No.1 spot for Flipkart as Letsbuy was giving massive discounts at that time and had garnered loads of customers. That was the Golden age for massive discounts :)

Last edited:
Back