For Sale : XFX 8600GT, Corsair ValueRam, Sapphire HD4850

Status
Not open for further replies.

hkanitkar

Disciple
Guys, here's some stuff on sale from my side.

1. XFX 8600GT : DDR3 256MB

this is a 10 month old card. Bought with bill, but have lost it somewhere, but i can help if any problem occurs within a week of delivery to the buyer. EDIT : Found the bill. It is purchased on 10th Oct '07
Have original box along with the DVI-VGA converter. No S-Video cable : Sold

2. Corsair ValueSelect RAMs:SOLD, Delivered

3. Sapphire HD4850:SOLD, Delivered

Attachments

• 8600_1.jpg
    8600_1.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 231
  • 8600_2.jpg
    8600_2.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 206
  • 8600_3.jpg
    8600_3.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 212
You must provide 2 clearly visible pictures of the product along with your TE username and date written by hand on a piece of paper next to the product. Try to provide picture of bundled accessories if any.

dude , need to have pics

am uploading pics right away - by mistake i clicked on 'publish post' instead of 'preview'

PS : Pics are up. Rules : :tongue: :tongue: .. oh well.. just kidding mods.

@sumchamp - Its clearly stated in the description : 4850 is not used. Its a brand new piece, left un-used from the 2 that i bought from kmd.

buddy, for a 15 day old un-used piece, its a good price when you are getting similar piece for around 11.5k + shipping in Deals on TE itself.

@indian warranty : to each, his own !

@jerin - i know ! But when bargaining, one should not say 'Why one would go for used 4850....as new one selling at Gecube 11500 with local Indian warranty', and post his interest 2 posts later. :no:

Ask me to lower the price a bit- make an offer i cant refuse and i'll sell it at that.
BTW, lets stop crapping the thread.^o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back