For those who dont compromise : Nuforce Audio device

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ I thought so and tried every possible way but in vain :( Can anyone confirm that its not compatible with Nokia 3.5" connectors ? :(

^^ Bro, what happened to my NE-7 RMA? Like I had asked in my PM, I want to sell it via the buy n' sell section. Will you ship to the buyer directly?

^^ Well, I have been communicating with you. Sent you the defective piece and you said you will check and send me a replacement (this was on 8 Jul). So would be nice if we go by that, instead of me contacting Shailesh. Thanks :)

All nuforce product available with Bass N Treble -Delhi Address : F301,F302 Aditya Complex,Plot no 4 sec-10,new delhi pin code : 110078 Contact person : Denny -09999016124

Buygamingstuff said:
NE6 is out of stock
Few stock of NE7 remaining
Nuforce udac and icon mobile now in stock

how does udac compare to asus xonar essense st/stx?
or will it be a good upgrade from asus xonar dx?don't like xonar dx much..so looking for huge improvement in music.
money is not a problem, also if u have anything better and in stock..do mention..thanks :)

If you want it for pure stereo music purposes the uDAC is really good and slightly better than the Xonar DX .STX ofcourse is in a different league altogether ;).I am most probably getting rid of my Xonar DX since uDAC has replaced its place . The review should be up pretty soon .

PS : I assume you won't be needing 5.1 setups or all those EAX ,Dolby surround encoding because the DAC doesn't support it .It works only for stereo setups.

if money is not a problem u can consider Icon HDP or Icon AMP

updating thread in few mins
ravin said:
how does udac compare to asus xonar essense st/stx?

or will it be a good upgrade from asus xonar dx?don't like xonar dx much..so looking for huge improvement in music.

money is not a problem, also if u have anything better and in stock..do mention..thanks :)

Would you be offering an upgrade at reduced rate to uDAC-2 for all your uDAC customers? ;)

NuForce offers an upgrade price of $65. Initial impressions about uDAC-2 from Larry (HeadphoneAddict) can be found at Head-fi.

Update:

Jason says they don't have the Upgrade kits yet. So, I guess Vijay can get them only by Nov or later, even if he offers upgrades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back