For those who dont compromise : Nuforce Audio device

Status
Not open for further replies.
Received mine an hour ago. I've got a big smile on my face. :) I can actually hear the bass lines now.

Thanks again, Buygamingstuff. The long wait was well worth it. Already left my feedback. Got an error while leaving feedback but it went through.

hi i had done the payment for NE-7, please shipt the product ASAP. I could not able to send PM to you as you have exceeded the stored private messages quota

will clear my PM box ,please send the details to vijay@buygamingstuff.com with transaction id /ref no of online transfer .In case of cash deposite ,cash reciept is must
muralimahe said:
hi i had done the payment for NE-7, please shipt the product ASAP. I could not able to send PM to you as you have exceeded the stored private messages quota

Have Pmed you multiple times on my delivery status. Made the payment on 26th May via online transfer.

Can you tell me the status?

Update: Received mine NE6 today. Enjoying it. Initial impressions. Quite nice compared to PL 30, ep630 & ep830

Still waiting for the consignment number. :(

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Hey. I called the person "Laxman" and he gave me a docket no. But the status on Trackon Couriers Pvt Ltd with the given no ( 189329080 ) shows that it has been shipped back to Mumbai. ( I've attached the status screenshot with this post )

:(

Hey. I called the person "Laxman" and he gave me a docket no. But the status on Trackon Couriers Pvt Ltd with the given no ( 189329080 ) shows that it has been shipped back to Mumbai. ( I've attached the status screenshot with this post )

:(

Attachments

• trackoncourier.com.pdf
    45 KB · Views: 259
@vijay : this is wht i found in bluedart's website with the waybill# . "Status : Consignee'S Address Incorrect:Unable To Deliver, Contact Customer Service" ... If in case you do get a call from them, jst let them know to hold on to the package.. i will contact them tommrow and see whats happening.

Vijay ,
Do Update The First Post When You Ship My Consignment So That People In Chandigarh Can Buy Em From My Store .Abhinav And Hemraj Will Manage The Same ,I Am Rarely There Now a Days .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back