For those who dont compromise : Nuforce Audio device

Status
Not open for further replies.

st00pfie

Disciple
Feb 27, 2010
Received mine an hour ago. I've got a big smile on my face. :) I can actually hear the bass lines now.

Thanks again, Buygamingstuff. The long wait was well worth it. Already left my feedback. Got an error while leaving feedback but it went through.

muralimahe

Disciple
May 7, 2008
hi i had done the payment for NE-7, please shipt the product ASAP. I could not able to send PM to you as you have exceeded the stored private messages quota

ribokle

Disciple
Dec 31, 2006
Have Pmed you multiple times on my delivery status. Made the payment on 26th May via online transfer.

Can you tell me the status?

Update: Received mine NE6 today. Enjoying it. Initial impressions. Quite nice compared to PL 30, ep630 & ep830

sabby

ex-Mod
Jun 13, 2009
Bangalore
Still waiting for the consignment number. :(

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Hey. I called the person "Laxman" and he gave me a docket no. But the status on Trackon Couriers Pvt Ltd with the given no ( 189329080 ) shows that it has been shipped back to Mumbai. ( I've attached the status screenshot with this post )

:(

sabby

ex-Mod
Jun 13, 2009
Bangalore
Hey. I called the person "Laxman" and he gave me a docket no. But the status on Trackon Couriers Pvt Ltd with the given no ( 189329080 ) shows that it has been shipped back to Mumbai. ( I've attached the status screenshot with this post )

:(

Attachments

• trackoncourier.com.pdf
    45 KB · Views: 262

muralimahe

Disciple
May 7, 2008
hey thanks lot man.. i had received NE-7 today .. yet to unpack it.. ur product reached faster than ur PM's

djvirus

Disciple
Jan 17, 2008
Hyderabad
@vijay : this is wht i found in bluedart's website with the waybill# . "Status : Consignee'S Address Incorrect:Unable To Deliver, Contact Customer Service" ... If in case you do get a call from them, jst let them know to hold on to the package.. i will contact them tommrow and see whats happening.

Amarbir

Skilled
May 2, 2006
www.lynx-india.com
Vijay ,
Do Update The First Post When You Ship My Consignment So That People In Chandigarh Can Buy Em From My Store .Abhinav And Hemraj Will Manage The Same ,I Am Rarely There Now a Days .

Status
Not open for further replies.