• Romain Grosjean

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sergio Perez

• Nico Rosberg

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The 2013 season is probably over but the game of musical chairs is still going on.

With Perez out of McLaren and Martin Whitmarsh commenting that he is happy with the Perez deal which is with Force India though nothing has been said officially by Force India and Hulkenberg strongly linked with Force India as well now. It seems Paul and Adrian Sutil are both on their way out and the remaining seat at Lotus will go to Pastor. Paul might quit F1 altogether.

Everyone is waiting on the Quantum deal though. If it works out then Quantum prefers Hulkenberg over the other options. If it does not then it is Pastor for Lotus. With both Pastor and Romain on the same team Lotus will be untouchable - LITERALLY - considering they have one driver who crashes intentionally and the other who doesn't (I mean crashes but unintentionally).

At the moment the dominos have been arranged and only need the Quantum trigger.

Apart from the driver line up there are some rumours that Marussia might merge with Sauber. I hope that doesn't happen, if anything I hope a new team (preferably a factory team) joins the grid and has livery similar to that of the (2002) Orange Arrows.

Update - Maldonado confirmed for Lotus 2014.

Last edited:
Back