• Romain Grosjean

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sergio Perez

• Nico Rosberg

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Last year they used to show the feed from Sky Sports with Steve Slater and a guest commentator (mostly Gary Anderson).
Compared to what we have now I think it was a better idea. Not because Steve Slater was great but because of the amount of Ads these guys show during the race. They would fill you in on what happened during the break.
The current commentary is good but like I said you loose out on certain information.

Vettel wins the championship but that was known to happen. But behind Vettel was where the action was happening Hamilton and Rosberg struggled for most part behind Massa. Sad part was for Kimi running on 50laps old tires and team didnt pit him till last lap.Romain run was good coming 3 from 17. Force India finally managed points after Silverstone. Webber problems never seem to go away , yet again gearbox issue. Loved donut spin by Vettel, bow in front of car but stewards awarded him 50000 euros fine for it. Guess still worth the money to him.

I was at the GP :). Will upload some (admittedly crappy) pics and vids. Poor Webbo went out in front of me. Also got the see the Williams pass on Massa up close.

Vettel was on top from opening lap. Rosberg gave good fight to Webber,Grojean was also in mix till opening laps. Massa showed to Ferrari that he is no more no 2 and racing for himself. Hamilton struggled and his race was ruined by being stuck between Saubers. Kimi was out on opening lap by hit from backenders. Hulkenberg penalised for unsafe release. Overall mixed race with some overtakings and drama.

This Indian GP weekend was amazing for me. Not only did I get to watch the race from the Platinum Enclosure, I also met Hamilton on Wednesday the 23rd. Very polite and humble guy I must say!

Missed out on the last 2 races. I could have watched the last race but 6 laps later I quit as I didn't want to be sleepy in office the next day.

Today I only hope that there is less rain or if there is rain it doesn't result in a race halt.

Unlike the last year there is really no excitement to watch the race except that it is the last race of this season and last time we will see the V8 powered F1 cars race.

The only thing that is there to play for is the points between Ferrari and Lotus. Following Conditions apply though - if and only if Heikki performs, Romain doesn't crash, Massa doesn't perform and Fernando's pain doesn't come back and affect his race.

I thought Mercedes was in 2nd and it was between Ferrari and them as well ?
Hamilton is lagging a bit behind but Nico and Hamilton both can do well. Ferrari and Lotus appear to be a 1 driver team. If nothing out of the ordinary happens I don't think Ferrari can overhaul Mercedes likewise for Lotus compared to Ferrari.
Realistically the standings won't change but can change if either of the following 2 things can happen -
Lotus Beats Ferrari - Romain somehow gets second place and Heikki finishes in points ahead of Fernando and Massa disappears or finishes 9th or below provided Heikki finishes ahead of Alonso.
Ferrari Beats Mercedes - Alonso finishes third or above. Both Mercedes driver finish behind Massa or out of points.

I don't think either of the two things that I mentioned will happen but then I have been wrong before 2007 for example ;)

Good first few laps so far. Damn them for having a good track like this as last race

Lack of dry practice sessions and rains during the qualifying session resulted in a mixed up grids and setups which provided a very entertaining race.

Massa given a stupid penalty :mad:
3 Drive through penalties today. Don't think Massa's drive through penalty was unfair. Pastor not getting 1 was unfair considering how late he tried to get to the apex and close the door on Vergne.

Glad I didn't turnoff the TV the moment the race was over today or would have missed Mark falling on the podium. That was funny as hell.

An amazing race. A lot of unexpected things did happen but it didn't change the standings in the constructor's championship but Mark retired as 3rd in championship.

One more good season gone by..... Webber will be missed.... with all his pros and cons he was a unique character to have in F1.
Enjoyed Alonso's fight back yday. Could not watch the race on TV as local cable guy's fibre was cut :( Had to rely on Star Sports for entire race. Very thankful to them and for next year I am buying the Season pass for Formula 1. They earned it I should say.
The rain gods seemed to be enjoying mocking the drivers and their teams.
Though Vettel's 2.6 s pit stop was great Mark's 5sec pit stop was TOTALLY stupid :(. And then the mixup of tyres at Vettel's next pit stop. But seriously even with a 14sec stationary pit stop that guy manages to maintain the lead says a lot about his car and his driving.
Loved the first few laps where Mark despite of having a poor start(as usual) managed to pull off some ranks .... And how he wisely saved the KERS to overtake Alonso on the climb. Commentators mentioned his car as a car without any KERS system built in such is the history of KERS failure on Mark's car in past few races but yday he made worthy use of it.
Loved the race overall. And thanks to StarSports we can now watch in HD quality on demand. Without any ads.

Back