frankmehta's mini MEGA sale: Laser Printer, WD 500 gb external, WD 1 TB External wrty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: frankmehta's mini MEGA sale: Laser Printer, WD 500 gb external, WD 1 TB External

ygpm and you have a deal. :)

Re: frankmehta's mini MEGA sale: Laser Printer, WD 500 gb external, WD 1 TB External

We have a deal. Pmed you back with details.

Hope you have been able to ship the drives today.

Yes affirmative. Drives shipped today. Will pm you shipping details when i get them from offuce

sorry to keep bothering you..... update with shipping details

Ok, sorry for the delay guys

Updating you'll with shipping details for 2 shipments.

1 TB and 500 GB hard drives shipped via Professional via airway bill no. 303761019.

Should be reaching in 2-3 days time.

The printer and 250 gig hard drives have gone to ZINO.

I just received a mail from HDFC that my account has been credited today.

HEnce I shall be shipping your items tomorrow.

Will be updating the airway bill no here itself.

Cheers!

Thanks to everyone who helped and made offers.

Sorry! The entered consignment number does not belong to The Professional Courier. Please reconfirm your consignment number.

Any Alphabets preceding the number ? BLR or BOM something like that

Don't worry. Their online tracking is non-existent.

Wait for a day or two and give their local office in your area a call. They will guide you. They are very reliable people but tracking is close to impossible. LOL.

will wait for the parcel.

yeah some of these company's tracking system is SH**

wonder why it is called the 'professional' courier. When i called then today, they said it will take 4 days from mumbai.

Let me know when you get it brother :) they are poor at tracking but their service is very reliable. Don't worry. Let ne know when you get the stuff :)

what about my stuff.?? BTW

Dad has shipped out your stuff today too (mostly, I hope)

It was packed very well and I shall be supplying the shipping details on this thread soon.

Pmed you back Qsahmed

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Have despatched the Printer and 250 gb Portable hard drive for Zino today via Maruti Courier.

Reference no. is 223 (short and sweet ;-)

Zino, if you can't track your item, let me know.

Cheers.

thanks for calling today! will do the needful after i received it. if its okay with you.

drives received today. Impressive packing in wooden crate :) Thks for the drives.

it was tracking alright. But dunno why it was revolving around mumbai and indore for two days. lolz

SHIT, it's Shree Balaji Couriers Zinoji

I thought it's Maruti. Dad got the receipt last night, it was Shree Balaji.

WOrry not, you should be having it in the next 1-3 days

Got it today.!

i must say you take lot of effort to pack the stuff. Had to use a crowbar and a well spent 15 minutes to open all the nail claded wooden box.

It was a pleasure dealing with you. Also I will keep my end of the promise on monday.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back