Free $5 eBay Gift Card

Dont know. when i tired the 50.100 Point route. my account got locked just under 3 mins. so after few hours tried only 5,10,25 points and collected 2500.

Doing the same feats again and again is against their TOC. An account of mine was suspended because of this.

Actually i did not do same but was on marathon
<

Was querying on disover feats page and then DID IT to each of the ones which came at bottom.

So now what ? New account ?

Suggest some ways to SAFELY play this
<

Actually i did not do same but was on marathon
<

Was querying on disover feats page and then DID IT to each of the ones which came at bottom.

So now what ? New account ?

Suggest some ways to SAFELY play this
<

Dont target for feats having high points.

As you keep completing feats, your lifescore increases.

Once you reach a lifescore of approx 7.5, would suggest you to slow down the clicks.

Also, try clicking on different feats each day.

Keep a target of approx 600-650 points per day.

And try to redeem only once you have completed 5 days.

Follow these steps, and the 5$ ebay coupon is yours.
<

Dont target for feats having high points.

As you keep completing feats, your lifescore increases.

Once you reach a lifescore of approx 7.5, would suggest you to slow down the clicks.

Also, try clicking on different feats each day.

Keep a target of approx 600-650 points per day.

And try to redeem only once you have completed 5 days.

Follow these steps, and the 5$ ebay coupon is yours.
<

Even i was doing same, collecting 600 points a day, without blocking my account.

But even its got locked, so mailed them & asked them to open, following is their reply:

Yoni replied:

Hi there,

The reason why a reward has not been sent to you is because according to your check in behavior, you repeatedly check in !charitybirthday.

This type of activity is against our Terms of Service and indicative of fraudulent activity. Please review our Terms of Service at: http://dailyfeats.com/corp/termsofservice as well as our honesty policy:http://dailyfeats.com/corp/honesty. Your reward will be withheld and your account will be put on indefinite hold.

The DailyFeats Team

Go do good,

The DailyFeats Team

So guys, dont go for a specific feat, mix all types of feats & do challenges.

Try your a/c should not block, stop when your Lifescore reaches 10.

whats the minimum amount for this coupon??

can the coupon be used for more than 1 item clubbed in the shopping cart?

already redeemed eBay gift certificate for the month.

for next month if I have 5000 points, can I get 2 x 5$ gift certificate or only 1 can be redeemed?

Back