Free Computer Books, Tutorials & Lecture Notes

ABOUT BOOKS

Those books listed in this web site are links to other sites all over the world, except few which I got special permission from authors. No copyright violation is within this site.

[Note: If you are owners of web sites linked by this web site, or authors, owners, publishers whose books are linked DIRECTLY from this site to your web sites, and you are not very happy with the way it is displayed, please let me know, I will make appropriate changes, or remove the links.]

That means, I do not own any of those books, therefore, do not have any control of them. If you have questions related to those books, like their appearance, their formats, download services, etc., please contact their authors, (site)owners or publishers directly.

For the same reason, please do not ask me to place any particular books into this site, unless you are the author, owner or publisher of the books.

Authors, owners or publishers are welcome to place links of their books, tutorials or lecture notes in this site.

1.Free Computer Books, Tutorials & Lecture Notes

Information Technologies

Topics in Mathematics

The Mathematical Atlas - A Gateway to Modern Mathematics
I think this is the biggest/best free ebook site i have came across in years,it looks like a google with books only,altough the site looks ugly but the content is huge.

I hope it can help some1 of you,anyways enjoy it :)

:) Yah, it's the beat Free computer books site: if you search "Free Computer Books" in Goolge, Yahoo, MSN, etc, you will see this site is #1 in all the search engines.

Back