Android Free/Good Android Photo Gallery Software.

Futureized

Skilled
I used an app (it was banned as it was by Chinese devs).
Using A+ Gallery now, but it wont show images in all directories on mobile storage like whatsapp, onedrive, etc.

Thanks will check, the last one i used displayed image from any folder on my android phone.

Google photos is not displaying whatsapp content, downloaded images.. and onedrive offline content,

Last edited:
Gallery by Simple Mobile Tools - fast and light weight, had hide and recycle bin option, plays video too, has lot of options to config.
yeah, it shows all folders in your mobile storage including whatsapp etc , you can config what to include and exclude

I moved to this after QuickPic went rouge, and very happy with it. Just give a try, afterall its an app !!!

Yes i was using Quickpic.
Will check your suggestion.

But as per reviews they have stopped working on few version and only work on paid app which has all features.
Maybe we'll buy same if useful.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-08-12-01-12-10-03_e42bd36d9076896cc05a02ddd167266b.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-08-12-01-12-10-03_e42bd36d9076896cc05a02ddd167266b.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 87
This is Android. You have options

Why don't you disable internet access for Google photos from options. See below i have the option to just disable both wifi and mobile data access for the app
Disabling Internet Permission is not enough. Apps can do inter-process communication (ipc) and most google apps support ipc with each other as well as they have access to many system level apis. Google photos have the capability to send the data online via other Google Apps.

I have F-Stop, and it is good, but I use it rarely. I mostly use QuickPic most of the time.. I have it installed since a long time.

The feature that I like most about QuickPic is that I can rotate the pic using two fingers. None of the other free apps have this feature. If a free app has this feature, let me know, I will switch. F-Stop has this feature in pro version.

Quikpic is the best. Now available as apk.
Can you kindly upload somewhere and share a proper apk..
Ty.
I'm using v6.8 of this app : Gallery QuickPic

I'm on Android Pie.

There are newer versions available.
Is it similar to Quickpic ? (that was from a chinese company hence banned in India, if not wrong).
I cannot find screenshots from developer on xda.

Title says = [MOD] (APP) Gallery QuickPic (2021)
Is it a modification which requires quickpic or complete package.

This is what I use now after quickpic went down the shitter. Not much friction between using quickpic and this.
Tried this but its not like Quickpic, It wont display Whatsapp/Telegram content properly.
Have to manually add those folders.
It goes for other social media apps too.

Last edited:
Is it similar to Quickpic ? (that was from a chinese company hence banned in India, if not wrong).
I cannot find screenshots from developer on xda.

Title says = [MOD] (APP) Gallery QuickPic (2021)
Is it a modification which requires quickpic or complete package.

Yes it's QuickPic modded.

The older versions are based on the last QP version before it was bought by Cheetah. v 4.5.2 I think. The modded version based on this are approx 3.5MB .

The newer versions are based on v4.7.x, I think. These are approx 1.5MB.

Newer versions of the mod are required for newer versions of Android. I think.

I'm happy with the old QP and v6.8 works well enuf for me so I haven't tried the newer versions.

This is Android. You have options

Why don't you disable internet access for Google photos from options. See below i have the option to just disable both wifi and mobile data access for the app
Absolutely.

I have done same with many apps including video player, gallery, file managers, smart profiles, etc. etc.

Thanks, I tried few different tools for a research, and found content in my whatsapp folder are not added to all gallery apps.
Unsure what can be the issue ?
Any guess

Back