Free one-year license of Kaspersky Internet Security 2010

@ agantuk & @ supra

if i was really begging & asking about reps then i wouldn't have posted the thread in general section where no one could rep &

stop comparing me to other people who give away silly movie tickets & ebay coupons because there a member had to literally beg for it if he / she wants it,

i am not letting anyone beg here & the info is open to everyone including you who is making fuss about the reps & insulting me

this thread saved thousands of rupees, around 60 people have replied here & on an average they have created 2 or 3, 3 user license's each,

if calculated @ Rs.600/-, more than a lac rupees has been saved & that too without anyone begging & asking me for the access code.

this thread have put some TE dealers out of business for a year for KIS 2010 / 2011, they must be cursing this thread instead.

big.bAd.boi! said:
There has been a problem retrieving your license. Please try again later. Err:-3

wtf?

i chose best buy.
keys are limited to 50nos. for each retailer, so it is obvious that anyone who logs in selects the first retailer, look for last ones, try your luck & let us know.

Can someone tell me till when the keys are valid? For one year after the activation? Or as someone said, 25.08.2011? Are there keys like that, that has such fixed validity date?

Arihant.EXE said:
Can someone tell me till when the keys are valid? For one year after the activation? Or as someone said, 25.08.2011? Are there keys like that, that has such fixed validity date?
when i installed kis2011 yesterday & applied the key, this is what it shows

kasp.jpg

tech_savy said:
The site is not opening
keys were limited to 50nos. for each retailer, guess they are up, better luck next time my friend.

lot of people must have registered for more than 1 keys / 3 user, just request if anyone wants to share ?

Arihant.EXE said:
Ofcourse all the keys have fixed validity , hence u can't use any of these keys after 2 years :p

U can check the expiration date of your key in kaspersky Account management ( https://my.kaspersky.com )

examplekisam.gif

Note : The activation date in here says "Unknown" because i haven't used it yet . (Ordered a 3 user key in ebay yesterday morning :( )

Seems like all the Keys are gone now . I got a key :D . Thanks a lot malhotraraul

Hey guys, the site is not opening.

Nevertheless, I got a new laptop yesterday, Lenovo z460. If anyone can passover a single key that they are not using, I would be obliged :)

Back