Free Skype Outgoing calls !

uhhh.......still havent got an email frm "My skype credit friend"....well ill be meeting him 2morrow...so ill post once i get it....thanks everyone for the credits :)

@moshel...yea a few disappointments....well usually the line is free always....

@devilsmind

sorry bout that some countries are not supported

i think this is another no. for free calls

try dialing

+11800-466-4411

i dont get it when i try, it says u need skype credit to call, and then obviously it fails...

edit : ok i got it, but now, where do i dial my number where i wanna call when it asks to dial???

edit 2 : i also found the dialpad, now what i do to call after i put my number in?

edit : i found it out myself thanks all, works to indian mobiles and canadian mobiles 100%

I am trying to get this working on my windows mobile but it keeps asking "what city and state or toll free" when i say free call.. Any trick to get that working too?

It finally worked on my windows mobile too..I really had to shout "free call" to get it to work but sound quality is good.. yay!!! that means I can make free unlimited calls from my mobile phone too.

arjun123 said:
It finally worked on my windows mobile too..I really had to shout "free call" to get it to work but sound quality is good.. yay!!! that means I can make free unlimited calls from my mobile phone too.

with only paying internet charge, NICE! :hap2:

Any idea how to get this working on symbian phones? Symbian skype is still in beta and doesnt allow calls. Fring can be used as an alternative but it doesn't have a dialer so its impossible to dial the number in the last step.

Any tricks to get through this?

i think they have released the non beta version...im no symbian user....but i think they wud have by now...and i think they have a java alternative too....what remains is the numbr 1800-3733-411 which will always remain free!!

Back