Free Webcam from Microsoft worth approx 6k

eXcesscaLIBER

Disciple
Dear TE Members,
There is an interesting online survey for which I can invite you to participate and the incentives include high end Microsoft Webcam (approx 6k) + other benefits. :eek:hyeah:

Who is eligible -
1. Techies like us who are live, breathe, eat, dream technology :cool2: and updated with the latest.

2. Broadband internet connection, and someone who accesses internet regularly and also has internet on this cell/pda.

3. Fluency in English.

Procedure -
You would receive an short online survey to check if you are eligible. Once you clear, you would get a telephone call to check your English speaking skills. Next, you would receive another link to check your internet connectivity speed and if good, you would be sent a web-cam.
You would be required to take the survey for 9 times over the next 3 months at your preferred time, online. Each survey would take less than an hour to complete. You can keep the webcam with you if you take all the surveys, else you have to send it back. You could also be eligible for other incentives :)
How to participate -
PM me your mailing address where you would like the web-cam to be delivered. Also, PM me your preferred e-mail ID and telephone number where the survey link could be sent and your telephonic interview could be done.

Please note that I only have limited invitees and hence would send them to whosoever contacts me first. No cribbing later that I did not send you an invitee. Also, the invitations are closing like tomorrow so make it quick.

P.S.: Feel free to PM me for any queries.

UPDATE: I have obviously recieved a lots of requests against limited invites. Shall try my best to have a link sent to all but only the ones who take it first would be able to qualify. Shall list out the names soon. And do not send me any more PMs now, as I would not be able to entertain any new requests now.

To the best of my knowledge, these are web based online survey. There would be some video recording involved, thats why they are giving away web-cams :)
The below TE members can expect a link in their mail-box, soon -

iq6886, zenflox, FaH33m, Sudarshan_SMD, joyceanblue, amigoatul, jampack, Metalspree

Back