Free Webcam from Microsoft worth approx 6k

^^I've completed the survey at least 3 times now and each time i reach the the end to fill up my name, address, so on..when i click submit i get a blank page afterwards.

Pls explain this.

Update i selected male got a new question asking whats my age group selected my age and boom again it says sorry( no matter what age i select).Wonder how i got a 2nd question even if i selected gender as male.

zenflox said:
^^I've completed the survey at least 3 times now and each time i reach the the end to fill up my name, address, so on..when i click submit i get a blank page afterwards.

Pls explain this.
patience buddy ! u'll get a blank page after u fill contact detiails... simply close the window and do NOT take the link again. You should get the phone call soon for confirmation :cool2:

The following TE members would receive survey link, latest by tomorrow -

fuzail
NeViLLe
WingZero
navino87
varkey
sato1986
huntu123
Punker
x86
cooldude_007
evilvicky
gauravs123
Gaurish
carelesswinds
nitant
hellgate
blackbird
lide
sathyanaidu
ani_meher
rocky_pratik
Dinesh_Malhotra
coolraghav
sachinrw
demigod
Arihant.EXE
raksrules
Darthcoder
G@d of w@r
kvish
TechHead
damn
Rave
alsiladka
Arjit_b
Also, do not blame me if you get disqualified cos you might have not matched to what they are looking for.

Lastly, thanks to everyone who appreciated this effort of mine. Infact that was the only thing I was eXpecting out of it.. unlike some who think I am doing it for my own benefit !

@ eXcesscaLIBER :

Finished the survey but still getting the blank page. Anyways, hoping to get a call soon. Thank you buddy

I got a 2nd mail from them ..saying i completed the survey successfully and they will call me soon. they have asked for my contact details.

eXcesscaLIBER said:
This means that the survye is done. Now you can wait for the telephonic call. Even I was confused when I first got a blank end page but got the call later :)
I have recieved several freebies from this company before, so have no reasons to doubt why this is not genuine.
Also the people who say this is college project, check the tool on which this survey is built :) no1 spends soo much for college projects !!
People who have received phonecalls can comment...

ohk, i just got a call from a female few minutes back..shes asked me for my details and then asked me to speak on a topic for 5mins ;)

after which she told me that Ive qualified and i will now have to do a speed test of my net connection using the link she will be sending me in my email.

if my connection speed meet's their requirements (256-512kbps)..she will send me a Webcam for some project over the weekend.:hap2:

Let's see how this works out.

FaH33m said:
ohk, i just got a call from a female few minutes back..shes asked me for my details and then asked me to speak on a topic for 5mins ;)

after which she told me that Ive qualified and i will now have to do a speed test of my net connection using the link she will be sending me in my email.
if my connection speed meet's their requirements (256-512kbps)..she will send me a Webcam for some project over the weekend.:hap2:

Suppose, One takes the webcam and does not do the survey then? :bleh:

anyways, i am interested to know what this survey it all about.what kind of info they are collect which is worth so much!

Hope its something related to technology

I got the link and here are the Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
The Panel Station (Unit of Borderless Access Panels Pvt. Ltd.) and the information there of, is owned and operated by Borderless Access Panels. By registering as The Panel Station member you are agreeing to the membership Terms and Conditions, as set by The Panel Station, and as mentioned below. The Panel Station reserves the right to amend or terminate these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Any amendments to these Terms and Conditions will be posted on The Panel Station website. Your use of The Panel Station website following the posting of any amendments shall constitute your acceptance of the amended Terms and Conditions.

Conditions of Membership
Membership in The Panel Station is open to only legal residents of India who are at least 13 years or above in age. Only one account may be maintained per person. Multiple accounts may not use a single email address even if the accounts are for different people.

Confidentiality
Except as required by law, members shall keep confidential and not disclose to any third parties the contents and any information associated with any surveys.

Survey Participation
Member must participate in the surveys with due honesty and sincerity. They agree and undertake that they are participating in these surveys in their own free will. Members must also understand that they will be entitled to participate in any prize draw only if they completely fill the surveys as required. The Panel Station reserves the right to close any survey at any point in time, and earlier than the response periods that may have been indicated, without any prior notice given to any member whatsoever.

Rewards
Members on updating their complete profile will be awarded 500 points redeemable as ITZ cash (*10 points = Rs 1) which can be in cashed once you have collected 1000 Points.

Personal Information
The Panel Station reserves the right to authenticate any information logged on the website, including registration details. It is the member's responsibility to keep personal information as current as possible. The Panel Station adheres to India's Privacy Laws and Market Research code of conduct. Please see the Privacy Statement for further information.

Member Account, Password and Security
You will receive a unique password and account ID upon completing The Panel Station profiling process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify The Panel Station of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. The Panel Station cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this section.

Termination
The Panel Station reserves the right to terminate the membership and account of any member without prior notice and in The Panel Station’s sole discretion. Circumstances in which a member shall be terminated include but are not limited to: Breaches or violations of the Terms and Conditions or other incorporated agreements or guidelines. The existence of multiple accounts for the same member. Lack of regular participation in the online surveys by a member (for instance, not filling any completed survey for at least 3 months at a stretch). An invalid email address registered for an account. A member responds to emails or surveys that are intended for another person. False or fraudulent responses or any other fraudulent activity The Panel Station may terminate or modify the account in its sole discretion at any point in time.

Limits of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL THE PANEL STATION OR ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES AND RELATED COMPANIES, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF Internet SITE THE PANEL STATION. THE PANEL STATION IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOST, STOLEN OR MISDIRECTED CHEQUES OR OTHER PRIZES IN KIND SENT TO THE WINNING PANEL MEMBERS.

Third party websites
The Panel Station makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the content of this website or any site(s) linked to this site. The Panel Station is not liable or responsible for the content of any other websites, including any website through which you may have gained access to our website or to which you may gain access from our website. The inclusion of any link does not imply The Panel Station endorsement of the linked sites, or any association with their operators.

Legal Effect
If any provision of this notice shall be unlawful, void or unenforceable for any reason, then that provision shall be deemed severable to the extent that it is unlawful, void or enforceable, but shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions. As used in this notice, The Panel Station means ‘Borderless Access Panels Pvt. Ltd.'

Intellectual Property and Copyright Notice
The copyright and the material contained in The Panel Station website belong to and remain the property of The Panel Station. Do not use, disclose, reproduce, copy, distribute, modify, transmit, republish (including framing any part of this website) or revise the contents of this website without the prior written consent of The Panel Station. Neither title nor intellectual property rights are transferred to you or any third party through the use of access to this website. Rather, all rights, title and interest in and to all aspects of this website remain the sole property of The Panel Station.

Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
The Panel Station prize draws will be held per survey and monthly. Entry is open to The Panel Station members only. The Panel Station business, invites only legal residents of India of 13 years of age or above to join The Panel Station as panel members. All members of The Panel Station are entered into the Prize Draws upon completing the relevant surveys and upon fulfilling the general and specific terms and conditions as specified in this website.

Claiming of Prizes
The winner doesn't need to be physically present to win or claim the prize. The winner will be informed by email (the latest available email id in the member’s profile record at that point in time) and upon confirmation the prize will be delivered at their address as provided in the membership profile. To claim the prize, the winner must acknowledge and confirm acceptance of the prize by return mail within 2 weeks from receipt of the winner announcement mail by him/her. Failing which one, and only one, reminder mail will be sent to him/her again on the available email id in the member’s profile. If the winner fails to respond to this ‘reminder mail’ within 3 weekdays also, then the prize will be treated as an ‘unclaimed prize’ by the said winner. The ‘unclaimed prize’ will then be awarded to next selected winner among the members who qualify to win that prize. The procedure of notification and claiming of the prize by the next selected winner will remain the same as for the first declared winner. The procedure will be followed till the prize is ‘claimed’ by one of the selected and notified winner by acknowledging and confirming through a reply email. ‘The Panel Station’ management is not responsible for lost, late or misdirected mail or for entries which are damaged or illegible. ‘The Panel Station’ management is also not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or telephone lines, computer on-line systems, servers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by The Panel Station on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof. Transfer or substitution of prizes is not permitted.

Sponsor:
Borderless Access Panels Pvt. Ltd, 468, Koramangala, 6th Block, 80 Feet Road, Bangalore- 560 095.

Privacy Policy
PRIVACY POLICY
All information provided by you will be used to understand more about opinions of individuals like you. We respect your privacy and will never share individual details with any client or associates. The research report will contain only aggregated and not individual information about the respondents or the surveys they are reporting on. We hope you enjoy participating in this survey.

WHY DID I RECEIVE THIS EMAIL?
You have been included in this mailing using one of the following sources:
- You registered or participated in an earlier Borderless Access (A unit of Cross-Tab) study.
- You are a registered member of a partner website/agency.
- You contacted us at sushma@thepanelstation.com regarding future studies.
- Your details were provided by the client who has commissioned the study .
- You were referred by your friend/colleague/family.

UNSUBSCRIBE
If you would like, you can remove your name from the mailing by writing to sushma@thepanelstation.com and mentioning ‘unsubscribe’ in the subject. All remove requests are universally honoured and will receive no further email offers, surveys or incentives.

If at any time you have questions about the survey or need assistance or have any complaints or suggestions, you can e-mail us at sushma@thepanelstation.com or give a call on +91 80 41785814.
The company is Borderless Access Panels Pvt. Ltd which is marketing research company

yea.. online market reseach is coming to India in a big way..

Gaurish said:
Suppose, One takes the webcam and does not do the survey then? :bleh:
lets try to be ethical and genuine in our opinion so that we all can benefit :) and we also get many more such exiciting offers like these :cool2:

FaH33m said:

Sheesh.. I dont have time for this.

Got a call a few hours i guess from the same lady. Asked to speak on any topic of my choice for 5 mins (spoke about F1 and Ferrari's quit threat :bleh: ), and immediately told me that i've qualified. Got an email afterwards, tested my speed (1Mbps), now waiting for her to call back with details tomorrow.

Back