Free Webcam from Microsoft worth approx 6k

I got the mail ,its from
survey.euro.confirmit.com
and for Recruitment exercise for an online study.I completed the survey and didnt qualify.What crap is this :mad: :mad:

Sorry! But based on your response, you do not meet the criteria for this survey. We thank you for your time and willingness to participate and look forward to your continued participation in future surveys..

I tried doing the survey 4 times all the times i got the above message.

Even i had earlier got the message...but then I tried the survey again .

and i completed it successfully ..after which it asked for my name,email id and address .

after entering the details..when i click on the >>> button .

the page doesnt load .. :p

i too have a feeling this might just be another scam . :rofl:

Guys be cautious...! :Comp3: I don't support this idea to provide someone our contact details and e-mail id's freely. Just think that no one is sitting fool to give away something worth 6k easily. So be careful while providing ur details before getting into any mess. And the surveys are very frustrating and time consuming. Also most of the times after fu****g you for a hour and asking all required thing the survey tells that you are unfit for the survey and it closes just saying thank you for taking survey ! And you just left with empty hands, frustrated...hitting ur desk... :mad: :crash: :bomb:

FaH33m said:
Even i had earlier got the message...but then I tried the survey again .
and i completed it successfully ..after which it asked for my name,email id and address .
after entering the details..when i click on the >>> button .

the page doesnt load .. :p
i too have a feeling this might just be another scam . :rofl:
This means that the survye is done. Now you can wait for the telephonic call. Even I was confused when I first got a blank end page but got the call later :)
I have recieved several freebies from this company before, so have no reasons to doubt why this is not genuine.
Also the people who say this is college project, check the tool on which this survey is built :) no1 spends soo much for college projects !!
People who have received phonecalls can comment...

:spam: :mad:.The survey ask me to select my gender .If i select male the next screen says u dont qualify for the survey.If i select female the rest of the questions pop up .So what do u call this??:rofl:

Metalspree said:
:spam: :mad:.The survey ask me to select my gender .If i select male the next screen says u dont qualify for the survey.If i select female the rest of the questions pop up .So what do u call this??:rofl:

Please try again... I just checked agian and its working !

Back