Free Webcam from Microsoft worth approx 6k

Arihant.EXE said:
EDIT : i qualified with the survey yesterday , the lady sent me the speedtest link , i did the speedtest with speeed ~1 mbps , no email/phone call yet .

it takes around 1-2 days for the result of sppedtest to be out ... so those who have qualified... just have patience ! m sure u'll receive ur webcam soon

Just got a call from 'Monica',
she asked whether it was right time to talk for some time, i said NO.
she replied that she will talk back tomorrow noon.

Monica Albert right ?

why does she call every one late evening ? :p i got a call at 9: 30 ..and she asked me if it was the right time to talk ,i said ..if you can finish it off in 5-10 mins then it's fine.

completed the first part of surveys .. phew !!!

dey played some videos and I had to record my opinion each time.. was fun, got to learn smtg as well.. got to watch videos of couple of other ppl as well who took the survey :)

do update wen some of you finish off urs.. wud luv watchin ur videos as well ..

FaH33m said:
Monica Albert right ?
why does she call every one late evening ? :p i got a call at 9: 30 ..and she asked me if it was the right time to talk ,i said ..if you can finish it off in 5-10 mins then it's fine.

She just said "Monica".

eXcesscaLIBER said:
completed the first part of surveys .. phew !!!

dey played some videos and I had to record my opinion each time.. was fun, got to learn smtg as well.. got to watch videos of couple of other ppl as well who took the survey :)

do update wen some of you finish off urs.. wud luv watchin ur videos as well ..
What was the topic for survey?

Recieved call from 'Monica' yesterday at around 9:20PM

She asked to explain what you did Today,

I explained her what i did and most the time consisted of studies. I did explain her that, as my exams were near, I was studing all the way.

She said GOOD( donno for what: my schedule or for Language skills) & told me that, she would talk to HR's and get back to me.
------

So guys tell me, if you are rejected or selected, descision is taken on the spot or after talking to HR's ?
most here have got decisions on the spot.

PS: I am considring myself out of this(rejected):no:

Today Microsoft Hardware, makers of the best-selling LifeCam line, delivers quality video calling for under $30 (U.S.) with the LifeCam VX-2000 — an easy-to-use webcam with a built-in microphone and vivid VGA video. This new webcam makes setup a cinch; consumers can easily connect with friends and family, using their broadband Internet connection, just minutes after opening the box.

“Microsoft is committed to delivering quality products at every price point,” said Daniel Anguiano, product marketing manager at Microsoft Corp. “These days more than ever, consumers are looking for the biggest bang for their buck, and the LifeCam VX-2000 fits the bill, with an excellent webcam experience that’s easy on the wallet.”

Is this the cam??.

Yes i did. She was quite pleased with my accent and told me on the spot that i have qualified. Told me she will get back to me the next day but it's been 5 now days since i've heard anything from her or HR for that matter.
eXcesscaLIBER said:
did u clear interviews?

zenflox said:
Yes i did. She was quite pleased with my accent and told me on the spot that i have qualified. Told me she will get back to me the next day but it's been 5 now days since i've heard anything from her or HR for that matter.

seems its closed now.. i am not even able to log in..

What Bullshit man ! what was it ? , making some nice money with all that data thats been collected.why is it that only you , who posted this one at first place, got the so called "Microsoft 6 k yada yada " mouse and no one else here ?
I feel stupid giving out the contact information and other particulars to this planet station firm and to you.
some lessons are learnt the hard way !
i feel like giving that Monica a piece of my mind , but i would rather part away from the crooks , !

I request mods to look into the thread and carry out an action.

i dont agree with arihant here. we all knew there is a possibility of this happening before we gave our information. so unless we have some solid proof we shouldnt accuse excesscaliber of any wrong doing. but we do need to investigate the matter a little more.

Back