Freecharge.in - Not receiving coupons occasionally

i have recharged with them thrice and all the three transaction were successful and money is credit to my mobile a/c immediately. I haven't opt for any coupon, but on my last transaction of 1st may i opt for one letsbuy coupon, which i haven't received till now.

How to they give the coupons, email / snail-mail ??

I have recharged hundreds of times on freecharge and have always received coupons, i got failed recharge 4-5 times till now and have always got the refund in 3-5 days.

Ditto....always got coupons in time...in 2-3 failed transaction got refund within 7 days.

As of refunds SBI Netbanking recharges on CCAvenue/BillDesk always creates issues ! Takes sometimes in 2-3 weeks....stopped using sbi in payment gateways from last 2-3 mnths.

Gave office address and once coupon was missing once...since then residence address and received coupons always.

So @ OP lesson is change your address to some residence address. Surely you will get them next time. Also it takes 3-4 weeks for coupons to arrive. Also stay away from SBI netbanking if you want fast refunds (within 3-4 days)....Use Credit cards/ Visa Debit cards

they keep sending me coupons through india post...i heard somebody received through professional couriers too
CA50 said:
i have recharged with them thrice and all the three transaction were successful and money is credit to my mobile a/c immediately. I haven't opt for any coupon, but on my last transaction of 1st may i opt for one letsbuy coupon, which i haven't received till now.

How to they give the coupons, email / snail-mail ??

Don't call them FRAUD dude. I have got my coupons all the time. And they even sponsored a technical event in my college by giving coupons worth 1 lakh :D

They must be having lots of them. They are good :) [McD has been my second home, thanks to them]

Been recharging from the site for quite some time now and always receive the coupons. Using them or not is another matter though ! :p
My neighbour gets a couple of freecharge couriers every week ! : |

Haven't got coupons for one recharge of Rs.444/-, where I selected 4 letsbuy vouchers and 1 McD voucher, until I asked them by emailing them after 3 weeks. They replied saying the courier company might have lost them and as a good gesture, they will again ship the vouchers. They finally sent 3 letsbuy and 2 McD vouchers

I switched over to Freecharge.in from Mobikwik after getting frustrated with their horrible customer care and failed transactions.

So far haven't experiences any failed transactions and the website is also very fast ..

Even I did'nt receive any coupons for a 3-4 recharges I did .. then with the 5th one I received a bulk package with all the pending coupons.

I rarely use them .. just like collecting them and

I don't mind paying extra for convenience of a reliable online recharge.

not using past some time because switched to postpaid.....I used to get coupons in time and also some Ebay or other coupon along with that....had recharged some 5-6 times

i always receive the coupons through firstflight.. problem is they used to send the coupons after 3 weeks..

as others said try changing ur address....

Here is a proof ...

tfZki.png

UPDATE: I had a talk with the CEO of the company and it turned out to be courier guys issue. They were faking delivery and taking things for themselves. It has been sorted out now and I received all my coupons. So if any of you guys have the same problem, this might be the case, get in touch with there CEO and everything will be sorted out.

Back