From Amazon USA To India [ With Ultrafast Shipping To India ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
thebanik said:
TBH, no idea whether you have really bought any products or just trying to mislead Members here. because the examples you have given have price benefit simply because they are items of low worth whereas dealers/members you have mentioned have a fixed shipping rate at which they work, so basically even if the item itself is worth 20$, they will still have to pay 20$ for shipping. Now if the price of the items one is interested in goes anywhere close to 100$ or above then Amarbir's prices will skyrocket whereas killthedope and sushrukh's quotes wont increase by that much.

Ofcourse for items like Cases or other heavy items, Amarbir's way of quoting prices will be great and infact importing cases may become feasible.
Well why would i mislead members? its not like i have any problems with er0dov or i am favoring amarbir by lying, i am gonna buy 2 3.5mm connectors and the gyroscope.(check this thread if you want http://www.lynxchandigarh.com/scripts/betaforums/showthread.php?t=1084&page=33)

I don't knew if the killthedope and sushrukh's will cheaper for more expensive stuff.i just know that things i asked for were cheaper via lynx.

even if do think of importing something from us next time i'll again ask for thier quote's and go with the cheapest one, if it offends you i'll remove the killthedope and 20north prices(members just asked for amarbir's prices only anyways)

Well,
It Depends On a Item .Sometimes It Becomes Very Costly And I Can Surely work On the Same .On The Other Hand I Would Be Able To Organise GO's For Anything In Bulk You Like .Remember That ;-)
You dint get my point. I am asking how can you charge 35% + 20% for each item. Please clarify further.

simforgotten said:
You dint get my point. I am asking how can you charge 35% + 20% for each item. Please clarify further.
Correct ,

But Like If You Find a Absurd Rate I Can Do Some Quick Recalculations And Strike a Deal Back .The Consignment That Was Due To Dispatch On 15th Has Been Dispatched From USa As We Are Now Getting Meelectronics Products As National Resellers In India . All Models Will Come Not Just 1 Or Two .

simforgotten said:
^ I dont think it will be a success when you yourself are confused.
Well,

I Am Not At All Confused ,This Deal Was Not On TE And Only On My Forums And i have Been Importing Stuff Since Ages Now .If You Think I am Confused Don'nt Bother And Let The People Who Like To Buy Get Their Stuff .Guys Amazon Has Daily Deals .Try To Get Some Of Those They Are Really Killer Deals Many Times .He Is Asking And Reconfirming Stuff Already Posted In My First Thread " So I Think He Is More Confused " .Anyone Wants Stuff Kindly PM Me .Also You People Can Check amazon And We Can Try a Mass Purchase Also . It Will Be Much Cheaper Also .

vercetti said:
Hee Hee Body Builder ,

You Got PM ,Waiting For madmaniacs reply .Also We have recieved payment from manjeet akka kuki ,Manjeet i wil add the same into the thread today night properly .

I wouldn't mind a GO if others are interested. Paaji why don't you make a GO and see if others interested :p I don't have that much time to spend on the forum so its better someone else organizes it.

Hi Amarbir,

Can I get a quote for the nook simple touch reader and an Olympus XZ1 Digital camera $466, ereader is for for $139 at Barnes and Noble and around $159 at amazon - see links below.

Nook Touch eReader $139 free shipping - http://www.barnesandnoble.com/nook/index.asp?

Nook Touch eReader $159 - Amazon.com: Barnes & Noble NOOK Touch eBook Reader (NEWEST model, WIFI Only): Electronics

Olympus XZ1 White $466 - http://www.amazon.com/Olympus-22800...4MUC/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1308424513&sr=8-2

Thanks

Raul

Guys ,

I was On Leave Since 21-5-2011 .I Would Be Back In The Coming week to chandigarh for 1 week only hopefully .Once i am back there i will try and complete the backlog .I am closing this thread and will first look into all the pm's and then revive the threads one by one .

@ Manjeet : You Have PM Boss .

Just FYI folks. Amazon(both US and UK) is shipping directly to India now. They will charge you advanced duty when you purchase and if the duty levied is lower, they will refund you the remainder of the money. Customs clearance is done by the courier itself. Shipping rates are really cheap and the items are supposed to arrive in 15 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back