From Amazon USA To India [ With Ultrafast Shipping To India ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
raul said:
Hi Amarbir,

Can I get a quote for the nook simple touch reader and an Olympus XZ1 Digital camera $466, ereader is for for $139 at Barnes and Noble and around $159 at amazon - see links below.

Nook Touch eReader $139 free shipping - NOOK - More than 2 million books, download wirelessly in seconds - Barnes & Noble

Nook Touch eReader $159 - Amazon.com: Barnes & Noble NOOK Touch eBook Reader (NEWEST model, WIFI Only): Electronics

Olympus XZ1 White $466 - Amazon.com: Olympus XZ-1 228005 10 MP Digital Camera with 4x iZuiko Zoom and 3.0-Inch Amoled Monitor (White): Camera & Photo

Thanks

Raul
Sir ,

Approx Rs :10133/- For Ebook Reader And Rs :31638/- for Camera Local Shipping Extra .

Mohit said:
Mohit ,

Both Are amazing Products IMHO .The rates are Rs :1822/- For Item No 1 And Rs :1886/- For Item No 2

madmaniac said:
Very Interesting ,

I Never Though That we could buy agricultural products also from amazon .BTW before i quote you this i just wanted to make it clear to you that plants are adapted to climates and they have a sowing time and reaping time .So please make sure you do a little homework before i get this for you .Once i am free i will also try and find more plants that i could import and plant it in my home farms and village badal ,would be very very interesting IMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back