FS: Apple Ipod Photo 30GB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling on behalf of my couz his Ipod Photo 30 GB music player. It's 4 years old & works perfectly fine. Was bought in Dubai. Never resetted & it's firmware
has been updated to the latest. There is no physical damage whatsover to the ipod. The sticker on the click wheel has not yet been removed. The back of the ipod is just a lil dirty and has hardly any scratches on it.

ipodphoto30gb1.th.jpg

ipodphoto30gb2.th.jpg

ipodphoto30gb3.th.jpg

ipodphoto30gb4.th.jpg

ipodphoto30gb5.th.jpg

Reason for Sale: Upgrading to Ipod Video 120GB
Warranty: None remaining
Packing: Whatever you see in the Picture.
Asking Price: Rs.4000 + 500 bux additional for a Griffin Itrip
Shipping info: Will Ship anywhere once payment realised. Please PM for any further clarification.

PM ME FOR NEGOTIATIONS

oh..damn...i thot these pics wud get bigger...i put the wrong link from Imageshack I guess....Hold on...will do dat asap...also replied to your PM :)

You have quite nicely maintained your ipod, if it's still working fine, then it's a jewel, Don't sell this one of a kind jewel, Atleast you can show your Grandchildren that you have one of the oldest version of ipod which you bought when ipod was not that famous:p ,.....................I too have ipod photo 60 GB, bought on 2005 for 20000/- :eek:hyeah: , am not goin to sell for any amount, am preserving it for my great great grandchildren:rofl: ;)

(P.S also planning to buy second 120GB ipod)

and SORRY for the Spam:ashamed:

and For How Much did you Buy This???????

hmmm..its my couz re...his dad gifted it to him...so no idea on d price....he jus wants to dump a lots of trance musik onto d pod n rite now 30gb is also fallin short...he also sold his itouch 32gb ... he jus wants an ipod video 120gb & an iphone 3gb to satisfy his craze for apple products :p

Fuzail replied to ur PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back