FS: Assorted Hardware

Status
Not open for further replies.
NP.

I'm getting a lot of requests from buyers outside Mumbai. I need to clarify the situation, have done so in the OP.

Bump for the unsold! Jamos, SB Live and monitor gone. Everything else up for grabs. PM if interested in any of the 'on hold' items so I can add your names to the list.

Friendly bump :D Had gone over to listen to all the speakers yesterday. The MX5021 are simply amazing! Nothing at all like the stock ones. I would say they can give serious competition to any bookshelves + amp combo under 20k :hap2:
I even liked his modded byte 5.1s. The peerless drivers seem very very good for the price, and make the mids and highs quite enjoyable, though I didn't care much for the tiny "sub" :p

^^Yeah right, then you guys can pay me at my corporate rate. ;)

Thanks for the bump Zhops. It was good to have you guys at my place.

Open for auditions - burnz and Vandal are both MIA, so put your names in the list if interested and you live in Mumbai. Not gonna be holding these guys much longer.

zhopudey said:
Friendly bump :D Had gone over to listen to all the speakers yesterday. The MX5021 are simply amazing! Nothing at all like the stock ones. I would say they can give serious competition to any bookshelves + amp combo under 20k :hap2:

I even liked his modded byte 5.1s. The peerless drivers seem very very good for the price, and make the mids and highs quite enjoyable, though I didn't care much for the tiny "sub" :p

Sleepyhead- it was day before yesterday. :rofl:
Frankly speaking, i was quite sceptical about how good the mods are or the modder is :rofl: and if it was another case of someone promoting junk. :ashamed:

I do not have a right/authority to comment looking at the exposure i have had to good audio stuff past few years, but one thing i heartily agree to is every setup i heard was a revelation in itself and a welcome surprise. :eek:hyeah:
Infact, that byte sub looked cool with all the buttons/setup options+remote+funky LED indicators for every mode :p and the sats looked nice too and sounded very good unlike boomy/muddy stuff. :)

The best thing was when i learnt that it had a FM receiver too. :lol:
The MX5021+Alien DAC was awesome, but i haven't heard a regular one on the same audio setup- but having known zhops as a person and his plentiful expoure to MX5021+EMU0404 and other good audio setups as the dyns/sennies- i think his comments are proof enough. :)
I would have picked up the byte if i was looking for a budget 5.1 and infact they sound great for music and would have got them over my ATP3 as that's all i afford. :p

But i have kidnapped myself a new guru who is gonna teach me how to build my own speakers+amps and experiment with them- then again, lucky him- where does one find a student/apprentice with loads of time to spare. :lol:
I tried my best to irritate this chap, like i did now too, but he has patience, experience and wisdom on his side. :hap2:
p.s. We forgot to listen to the Jamos and remembered only when it was time to leave(it was way too late and iot was better we left asap :p), as they had been kept aside as they had been confirmed by someone- i so wish i had heard those too as i know a lil bit on how most regular Jamos sound. :(

I am worried that if the Jamo is anywhere as good as the other stuff, which i don't doubt actually, ppl who listen to it might assume all Jamos are great out of the box and that can be disastrous too. :rofl:
The best part of the meet was the setup that wasn't on sale :drool2: and some live, impromptu strumming by the guru himself on his really expensive guitar- i mean really expensive. :p

I think he found it quite annoying when i kept insisting that he put it back inside the hardcase when he chose to keep it on the chair after he was done- trust me- i was shit worried about anything happening to it. :p
NOTE: it's against my policy to crap or even promote a sale by posting good comments- so don't take my comments as a promotion of this sale. :cool2:

Anyone remotely interested in purchasing one of these- please fix up an appointment and listen to these while u can.

Thanks for the kind words and the bump Bikey. The Jamos are already gone though, though I wouldn't have hesitated for a demo had you guys reminded me.

The Byte is still available, and in some time I'll take it off sale and just keep it for myself. Forgot to mention it has a remote and FM, thanks Bikey for pointing that out. Should've asked you to take some pics and post them.

The main audio rig will go on sale soon but it's out of any sensible budget range so maybe I'll trade it in with a dealer for something else. Plus it's really not to everybody's tastes anyway.

That guitar will not go on sale ever, it will accompany me to my pyre.

Everything else still pending, so make me offers!

Lame pic- courtesy Lame cam with Lame guy. :p

Now i recollect that we even forgot to check out the 3008- was i that mesmerised in the subject. :O

Thanks for the pic. The 'remote' is actually the remote of my Sony TV, though. The stands and the remote for the Byte are included in the sale price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back