FS: Assorted stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

starchazer

Disciple
I am Selling the following stuff:

1. 1 x 8800GT 512MB Gigabyte GFX card. Sold to Magnet.

Purcahsed from Prime on 29th nov. 2007. Comes with 3 years national warranty. Will provide copy of the bill. I paid 14.5k for it.

SOLD at price: rs.8,000/-
Original box and acc.: Yes
Reason for sale: Gonna switch to 4850 :eek:hyeah:
Picture:

2. 1 x Razer Protone m250 streetstyle earphones (Black). SOLD and shipped to jerin

Almost brand new. I used them only twice. Works excellently. Consider it opened but unused.

Selling price: rs.1100/- + shipping
Reason for sale: Don't use it.
Picture:

3. 1 x Microsoft Xbox 360 Wired controller SOLD and shipped SidhuPunjab

Got it from a friend but i don't think i want it. Works perfectly. Mumbai Buyer can test it before taking.

Selling price: rs.1200/- shipped
Original box: None
Reason for sale: Want a wireless one.
Picture:

4. 1 x Seagate 160 GB IDE Harddrive (Under Warranty: Expires 21-Jun-2012) Sold to Freak86

As the title says. It's working fine. Mumbai buyers can test it before taking. Will provide the copy of bill

Selling price: rs.1500/- + shipping Reason for sale: Not in use. I didn't even know i had one :bleh:
Picture (hdd on the left):

5. 2 x D-Link 538TX Lan cards 1 down for tommy_vercetti .. 1 confirmed for Unrealistic

Selling price: free + shipping for both.
Reason for sale: Not in use.
Picture (cards on the right):

6. 1 x Zune Car charger and 1 x Zune Wall charger. SOLD and shipped to jerin

Both are working prefectly fine.

Selling price: 500 shipped for both.
Reason for sale: Not a zune owner anymore.
Picture:

7. 1 x AMD 2800+ Socket 724 Chipset + 1 x MSI K8MMV Mother Board (under warranty till 8th feb 2010). It has onboard gfx and lan. SOLD to gcbeldar

Combo price: 2000/- + shipping
Reason for sale: Trying to sell this for quite a while now.. not in use anymore.
Picture:

8. 1 x Gigabyte 3D Rocket Cooler SOLD to BIKeINSTEIN

Buyer has to provide me a stock heatsink for the above amd

Selling price: rs.500/- + Shipping
Reason for sale: Not using anymore.
Picture:

9. 1 x Computer table with wheels :p SOLD to elendil

Sorry but i've really kept it aside since long since it doesn't accomodates my dell 24" and viewsonic 28". Its in very good condition to say the least. Has 4 wheels. Few minor scratches and patches here and there but overall good in condition.

SOLD at price: rs.1800/- . For mumbai buyers only. Buyer has to bear the burden for shipping. :(. I am located in Andheri (W) so a close buyer would be best.
Reason for sale: Not in use anymore.
Picture:

10.Micrsoft Basic Keyboard 1.0a + Basic Optical mouse Sold to tommy_vercetti

Combo price: rs.500 + shipping.
Reason for sale: Not using it.
Picture:

11.iBall 400w PSU Gone to tommy_vercetti

Selling price: free + shipping
Reason for sale: Just lying around

12.Lancer Cabinet (Black)

Price: Free. For local pickup only.
Picture:

13.Samsung 17" Syncmaster 763DFX (White)

The display is dark and a bit blurry. Giving it away for free.

Price: Free

----------

Interested buyer pls post or PM. No lowballing. If you find any of the price inappropriate, please PM.

^^ Ohh Couldn't find the price for new. :)

Anyway Giving away the lan cards and PSU for free now (plus shipping or pickup for free)

Edit: 360 wired controller price revised. Selling for 1200 shipped now. Thanks to greenhorn for updating me with the latest price for new.

if the hdd is non-sata??..then on hold for me...
pm ur contact details if thats rite...
i'm in mumbai..
cheers

hey hold the zune stuff for me and put me in line for the cooler, i have a amd hsf lying around for the exchange

hey..

i am still intd in that zune chargers....remember..i will take it next month..just keep it with you...

I will take that cpu cooler and provide you with an oem cooler for socket 754. :)
Will also check on the cpu+mobo combo- need as cheap as possible rig for a poor chap.

Does the chip have any warranty?
Do you still have that old cabby and maybe some RAM and some 80/160GB ide/sata hdd and a psu and a cheapo k/b+mouse? :p

Will pester Tommy for that. :p
Let me think if i should buy that Xbox360 controller coz i just buy stuff and don't game. :(
err... please PM/text me your contact info- i lost all nos. again. :ashamed:

All PMs answered.

Thread updated with what's confirmed or on hold for whom.

Also added the cabinet to the post.

Sorry apollyon and wingzero .. but bikey indeed is the first who was in for the cooler. so you both are in line.

BIKeINSTEIN said:
I will take that cpu cooler and provide you with an oem cooler for socket 754. :)
Will also check on the cpu+mobo combo- need as cheap as possible rig for a poor chap.
Does the chip have any warranty?
Do you still have that old cabby and maybe some RAM and some 80/160GB ide/sata hdd and a psu and a cheapo k/b+mouse? :p
Will pester Tommy for that. :p
Let me think if i should buy that Xbox360 controller coz i just buy stuff and don't game. :(
err... please PM/text me your contact info- i lost all nos. again. :ashamed:
Chip has no warranty left.

HDD is on hold for freak86 :p

Ram i already sold you :D

You better both decide who should get what ^^

360 controler on hold for Sidhupunjab

And contact info PM'd to you. :)

Let me speak to Tommy sir- i am indebted to him too for many favours till date. :)

Only if he is not keen on the stuff he asked for- will take the K/b+mouse and the psu along with the cabby, if i am assembling that low cost rig. :)

BIKeINSTEIN said:
Let me speak to Tommy sir- i am indebted to him too for many favours till date. :) Only if he is not keen on the stuff he asked for- will take the K/b+mouse and the psu along with the cabby, if i am assembling that low cost rig. :)

Please go ahead, starchazer, let Bikey have all the stuff(LAN Card, PSU, and Keyboard+Mice combo) it would be easier for both of you

Thank you, and sorry for any inconvicence caused

tommy_vercetti said:
Please go ahead, starchazer, let Bikey have all the stuff(LAN Card, PSU, and Keyboard+Mice combo) it would be easier for both of you

Thank you, and sorry for any inconvicence caused

Simple question- putting me out of the picture- you want or don't want? :)

You are first in line, i am second- period- no arguments. :bleh:

I take only if you don't need- that too i am yet to confirm with the other person if he can afford a rig now- so i am still not in the equation. :cool2:
If you want, i can even come over with all the stuff for a good person like you- date of delivery subject to availability of car+driver and enough moolah for the petrol. :p
And anyways if the always overenthusiastic you comes here, i also get all that stuff lying in CBD for months now. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back