FS: Club 3d Ati Radeon 9800 Pro 128mb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well,u are on techenclave and most of the people are genuine out here.This is a reputed tech site.
Plus as i said i have dealt with many people out here.
You can private message deejay,bikenstein and check for urself.
Well there is no other way,if you have one please tell me.
You can also pm(http://www.techenclave.com/forums/private.php?do=newpm&u=5) Xterminator who is a moderator here and ask him abt me.
He knows me.
Finally its ur decision and upto you to believe or not to.
Also it wud do me no good to do such fraud for just 3k and get banned here.:) :cool2:

er is it 3250 now ??? and will a personal warranty of 1 month be given coz some 9800 pros are goin kaput... will look at my resources :ashamed: and get back :D

Yes,its 3250/- inc shipping.
I can tell u the card is fully operational and working.My friend is still running the card on his pc whom it belongs to.
As in previous post,this baby was bought abt 2 years back and has been working fine,no o/c done as my friend is a complete noob.
9800 pro cards that have some manufacturing defect go kaput within 8/9 months of operation.
This is going for 2 years and still no signs of going kaput:bleh:
My friend can give u a personal assurance on Dead on Arrival and money back guarantee for the same.:)

ok thats reassurance enough :p will try raising some resources by the end of this week if card is still not taken and if i manage to sell some useless stuff i have and get money then will buy :p till then card is still open to anyone ....

P.S im still a student so cant expect me to have cash ready :p

is it sold ???

and also..is it better than the 6600 non-gt 256 mb from xfx...do tell me..if its better than i may buy it !

yeah, its real close to 6600gt in most directx games, however the gt is better in open gl . Don't even compare with 6600 vanilla.

hmmm...then i may think.,..of buying.if i dont get a second hand 6600gt also .since its not under warranty..and quiet aged..can u bring the price down please ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back