FS: Desktops FS: Old systems, components and accessories clearance

All PMs replied. Two despatches received/tested. One pending for today, two others pending for Monday.

Request members to not schedule advance pickups with Dehlivery. As I take time to pack stuff, advance scheduling does not work and they keep pestering for pickup from date of booking. They simply ignore all reschedule inputs, on IVR or manually. Schedule only once I confirm that packing is done.

All pickups that had been scheduled before the weekend have been now sent out, one over the weekend is pending for pickup today.

I'm not sure if any more pickups can happen after Wednesday, so please don't expect speedy service. I was slow enough already.

Bump for the week!

For those having shipping difficulties, my apologies. Some shipments have been delivered, others are yet to be delivered, and some are stuck in Bengal due to the holidays and bigger E-com sales. I've made no attempt to bump for fear of being unable to arrange timely pickups, but it should open up after Thursday so....

BUMP!

I made payment for the ryzen 5 3500 from @cranky on 24th of September. But due to the festivities or so I thought the package was stuck at Uluberia, West Bengal from 27th without any updates in the tracking page. Finally there was an update on October 5th saying the order was rejected and that RTO was initiated by ekart logistics (courier partner used). Since I made the pick up order from Shiprocket, talking to their support team I came to realise it would be RTO'd back to the seller's house within 20 days maximum. Has anyone had issues like this where package was RTO'd without any warning of sorts? We would really appreciate some insights regarding this.

Agreed. I've been having multiple issues with extremely slow pickup/shipping/deliveries - only DTDC seemed to have delivered to one of the participants as promised. A package due for Hyderabad was not picked up for multiple days, and now it's taking ages to deliver. The 600Q was also using the same partner as Hyderabad and I was assuming the worst, but that was delivered OK.

This specific one for @BurnBoy147 was sitting with eKart/Shiprocket for about seven (?) days, before being sent back with no reason given. A different Delhivery booking made on the 4th (for a similar destination as his) has not yet been picked up. Very frustrating.

One of my work shipments that left Mumbai on the 21st was finally delivered today, that's over two full weeks. I know there's holidays, but there's not that many holidays. Beginning to seem like either labour shortage, mismanagement or overbooking, or maybe all of the above.

All that said, am frankly worried about a package being returned without reason, and await the fate/condition of the package.

Thanks. The only outstanding package is the one referred to in post 30 + 31 which is supposedly on its way back to me. The expected date of arrival (to me) is 25th, post which the package can be claimed as lost and insurance proceedings can be initiated. Mods @puns and @Crazy_Eddy are aware of the background and hopefully we will have an update early next week, or as soon as I receive the package, if at all.

Can you please DM me the details of any 5 button wired mice and android tablets that you have. I am not able to initiate DM's.

Back