FS : Retail QX9650 for 15k shipped, cheaper than Q9650?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm very very tempted for the part payment thing, but I'm not sure how spending 20k would be justified when core i7s going at 15k new. Hmm...

Myth_Pharoah said:
I'm very very tempted for the part payment thing, but I'm not sure how spending 20k would be justified when core i7s going at 15k new. Hmm...

add around another 15k for mobo + 7-8k for decent overclocking ram to get anywhere close to 3.6-3.8G for i3 setup...whereas this can do 4.4G with any decent half the cost mobo + any PC6400 ram, since this is a QX, all u need is increasing the multiplier and take care of cooling with a TRUE or the likes....

thebanik said:
^^^with only 5 posts and not even a month on TE, I doubt I can do it......:bleh:

@robo, not looking to trade for any chip re....bump..........

Haha....I knew that...the offering is too tempting for me to resist....Best wishes for the buyer...(read ency ;))

Seriously if I hv not purchased Q9550 I would hv certainly purchased it by now.....If I become able to sell my Q9550 E0 then I will be first in line Banik.......

^^^was out of town, didnt see ur message naveen, all you have to do is tell me, and if you want you can keep it as long as you want.....

bump...........

^^ if u know well abt the market you shd know that market prices for a 19K prod can vary between 1-2K in different places, different times. So dont crap the thread. This is a very decent price for this unlocked proccy with warranty

buBleZ said:
^^ if u know well abt the market you shd know that market prices for a 19K prod can vary between 1-2K in different places, different times. So dont crap the thread. This is a very decent price for this unlocked proccy with warranty

Lol wut? It was a reply to his query not crapping, duh! :|

All h/w geeks would know its a good price for an RMA'd processor.

thebanik said:
add around another 15k for mobo + 7-8k for decent overclocking ram to get anywhere close to 3.6-3.8G for i3 setup...whereas this can do 4.4G with any decent half the cost mobo + any PC6400 ram, since this is a QX, all u need is increasing the multiplier and take care of cooling with a TRUE or the likes....

I kinda disagree with this. The i7 is newer and better than any Core 2. Yes, the cost of RAM and MB is to be considered, but there is always such a possibility with the latest tech, is it not so? After all, you bought a CPU for 40K and post Nehalem u are parting with it for 19K.

Vandal said:
I kinda disagree with this. The i7 is newer and better than any Core 2. Yes, the cost of RAM and MB is to be considered, but there is always such a possibility with the latest tech, is it not so? After all, you bought a CPU for 40K and post Nehalem u are parting with it for 19K.

Ofcourse if you have the extra moolah, then no doubt one may opt for the i7, rest wont go into the debate on which applications/games do actually benefit and which maynot justify the extra moolah....

Gunman said:
Lol wut? It was a reply to his query not crapping, duh! :|

All h/w geeks would know its a good price for an RMA'd processor.

Err!!! I didnt mind the mention of the price, infact I was not sure hence the question mark in the title...but how does the RMA think come into picture? Its not as if a broken chip was repaired by Intel and sent across. A new retail chip was sent which did exceptionally brilliant and better than the old chip. Though this is what is classically called crapping thread IMO

Lol but where've I mentioned that the chip was repaired? Common sense would tell us that RMA'd chips are brand new.

NVM I've requested the mods to clean the thread. Best of luck for the sale!

Hey....
Let this be a market form.......
There are other forms where you can discuss which Cpu or RAM is better..

Let the guy sell his product...Discuss only when any one is intrested in purchasing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back