FS : Retail QX9650 for 15k shipped, cheaper than Q9650?

Status
Not open for further replies.
from what i hear the only difference between this and a normal q9650 is the unlocked multiplier. Ad that this is mainly for hardcore overclockers. And that on air cooling both will do 4ghz and for higher water cooling is needed.

madmaniac said:
from what i hear the only difference between this and a normal q9650 is the unlocked multiplier.

And its is also true that this "only"difference allows one to use the QX at 4Ghz

-on any cheapo mobo or even cheaper intel original mobos

-24x7

-absolutely safely (with a good cooler and psu obviously). :)
If not for good deals on used QX chips, it's mostly unobtainium for most. :p

Gannu is right u might get a better price on ebay.as it's more exposed to peoples.moreover with advent of i7 everyone is opting for it..good luck for ur sale man

vinay_thakkur said:
Dude whts the purchase date....
And post the current photos of the processor ...
They r little bit old...
:D

I guess you are saying the CPU might have lost some color due to rough weather?????

And I am ignoring your request for the photos because you believe the price is too high, so even with new pics its gonna remain same.....

Guys, I'm getting it. Just finalised with thebanik. Luckily, I just got 12k for my 9550 to pay for this :p!

ONLY OVER CLOCKING IS THE DIFFERENCE between i7 and QX :no:

WHAT ABOUT HT (WHICH ALL OWES U TO RUN 2 THREADS FOR CORE):hap2:

WHAT ABOUT 8MB of L3 cache :hap2:

WHAT ABOUT new Intel Streaming SIMD Extension 4.1 (Intel SSE4.1) instructions for fast high definition video editing and encoding, enhance the multimedia performance.:hap2:

WHAT ABOUT REMOVING THE FSB AND HAVING QPI WHICH IS 2 TWICE FASTER THEN THE OLD ONE :clap:

Retail QX9650 for 15k is a good but for people how have every thing in there pc but only cpu is the bottle neck in it and he does int want to spend (15k for i7 920 + 16k-30k on MB + 6k -15k on ddr3 ram) for upgrade in near feature

@ akarsh : What about this ?

go buy corei7 and stop crapping a thread?

Seriously, this for ppl who really dont know what to post after clicking on the Quick reply button.

Do you have the guts to sell just a 6-8month old proccessor for 15k which costed ~40k at the time of purchase? I would rather not sell it off.

If you think yes, i dont mind you crapping more, but via pm.
And yes, i will wait for your sale thread and post the same poop you just posted above.

PS : made use of the report post feature. Its Nice ;)

Apologies to banik and mods, but tomorrow he might just crap another sale in its early stages.

@|Anish| --> leave him alone bud....give that boy some playground...nobody is listening to him, lol

members who know the capability of QX9650 won;tbe bothered by what he's posting ... naga know what he's getting :hap2:

best of luck naga, good purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back