FS : Retail QX9650 for 15k shipped, cheaper than Q9650?

Status
Not open for further replies.
akarsh said:
ONLY OVER CLOCKING IS THE DIFFERENCE between i7 and QX :no:

WHAT ABOUT HT (WHICH ALL OWES U TO RUN 2 THREADS FOR CORE):hap2:

WHAT ABOUT 8MB of L3 cache :hap2:

WHAT ABOUT new Intel Streaming SIMD Extension 4.1 (Intel SSE4.1) instructions for fast high definition video editing and encoding, enhance the multimedia performance.:hap2:

WHAT ABOUT REMOVING THE FSB AND HAVING QPI WHICH IS 2 TWICE FASTER THEN THE OLD ONE :clap:

Retail QX9650 for 15k is a good but for people how have every thing in there pc but only cpu is the bottle neck in it and he does int want to spend (15k for i7 920 + 16k-30k on MB + 6k -15k on ddr3 ram) for upgrade in near feature

WHAT ABOUT YOU STFU and stop crapping the thread if you are not interested in buying the item? :)

Thanks guyz for the support....btw Naga, thanks for rubbing my wounds with the price you sold your Q9550 for, :tongue: ....being an enthusiast is a damn costly hobby, :no:

Btw Naga has already transferred the amount. Would close thread once he recieves the chip...

thebanik said:
I guess you are saying the CPU might have lost some color due to rough weather?????

And I am ignoring your request for the photos because you believe the price is too high, so even with new pics its gonna remain same.....

Don't mind him, he posts $hit like this all over the market section. you can check his posts and his red reddy reputation..:bleh:

Naga, your one lucky %#%# :p congo man !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back