FS: Samsung 17 inch LCD - Syncmaster 713N for 2975 via eBay for NCR

Status
Not open for further replies.
For LT, Rave and other members (Outside delhi) interested in this monitor living in well known towns

I just inquired my courier agent (GMS Express) and following are the charges

1) Rs 80/kg via Air

2) Rs 50/Kg via Surface

If I pack this stuff, total weight is going to be around 7.5 ~ 8 kg....letme know

zanderzone said:
For LT, Rave and other members (Outside delhi) interested in this monitor living in well known towns

1) Rs 80/kg via Air
2) Rs 50/Kg via Surface

If I pack this stuff, total weight is going to be around 7.5 ~ 8 kg....letme know

Will pay for it. Send me the ebay link. Surface, please.

Edit: Please hold on.

~LT

@ LT ---> ygpm with details and eBay link

Following delivery and eBay instructions updated in main post as well.

==============Delivery Outside Delhi NCR Region===================

For members (Outside delhi) interested in this monitor living in well known towns

1) Rs 80/kg via Air
2) Rs 50/Kg via Surface

======================================================

===============eBay Listing for outstation buyers =========================

Here it is : eBay India: Samsung 17 inch LCD - Syncmaster 713N (item 170310592078 end time 19-Mar-2009 16:59:44 IST)

using 15 % off coupon, you may save ~ Rs 600 so it will cost you approx Rs 3400 [shipped]

I'have listed taken into account the shipping [400] + 6% eBay fee on overall transaction.

Shipping guarantee would be mine, i.e if it arrives broken or not working, just open dispute with eBay and do not pay me.....simple :hap2:

==============================================================
================eBay listing for personal pickup buyers=================

I can list this for Rs 3500 on eBay considering 6 % eBay fee on overall transaction.
You can use 15% off coupon to save Rs 525 and get this for Rs 2975 . You have to pickup monitor from my place in this option.

===============================================================

^^ Just a word of advice. Forget about holding it for someone. Just make it so that the first person who pays you gets it. Should save you a lot of hassles. If you do get duplicate payments you can always refund the money via bank transfer.

mutant said:
whts the max. refresh rate of this at 640X480 ?

dunno yaar, didn't note it when I was using it. By the way, ain't LCD monitor supposed to run at 60 Mhz be whatever the resolution?

Anyways, I was using 70 Mhz (or 72 Mhz), don't really remember at 1024 x 768

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back