FS : Seagate 250 GB ST3250310AS-The Raptor from Seagate!(Only 12 days old) + 5 yr W

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought the Seagate 250 GB ST3250310AS from Prime ABGB on 23rd January 2008.I was a bit busy with my work so didnt open the seal till day b4 yesterday. Unfortunately, i'm in need of more space and had to buy a 500 Gigger WD yesterday. My system already has 3 hdds (320 gb +160 +160) and now the WD 500 Gb is the 4th one..cant fit the Seagate 250 gb anywhr now as i have run out of Sata ports on my mobo. :p

So, wud like to sell it off as the 500 GB wud take care of my storage needs for some time.

Well, the Seagate 250 Gb needs no introduction. The fact tht it gives raptor like performance at a meager price of 2800/- is proof enuf..:p Its unused..not even formatted! So u are basically getting a new seagate hdd for 500 bucks less!!With all of the 5 yrs of warranty remaining!!

Flat Rs. 500 off!!

Preference given to Mumbai buyers as they can see and collect it personally. :)

Picture3-002.jpg

PM me if interested.

Well, i dont have much problems with shipping, but a hard disk is fragile thing and if it receives shocks and jerks during transit, it can evn go kaput. And though it is under warranty, imo, mishandling is not covered under warranty. Also, i dont knwo if they'll evn ship an electronic item. (Most courier services dont.) So, if i dont get a local buyer, then i'll try to work things out for you. :)

I'm interested, will confirm with you in couple of days. I actually want to buy 320gig drive (to chuck my current two 160s). But I think I might be able to fit this one too. Hopefully. :)

Private Ryan said:
Well, i dont have much problems with shipping, but a hard disk is fragile thing and if it receives shocks and jerks during transit, it can evn go kaput. And though it is under warranty, imo, mishandling is not covered under warranty. Also, i dont knwo if they'll evn ship an electronic item. (Most courier services dont.) So, if i dont get a local buyer, then i'll try to work things out for you. :)

no problem with shipping....i did it last week....and no issues with the courier comp either..just make sure its wrapped up with paper and put it in a card board box...with no space for the HD to move..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back