FS Sony ericsson W960i Brand New Box Sealed

Status
Not open for further replies.

m3gadeath

Disciple
hey have got a brand new w960 SE for sale.. its for around 24k in the market just checked yesterday and want to sell this one....

its box sealed. havnt opened the seal.
let me know if anyone wants it...

link to phone:
Sony Ericsson - Phone portfolio - W960i

cheers

my.php

my.php

img0007azu7.jpg

img0009aty6.jpg

u need,
2 clear pics with ur name and date on a paper
reason for sale
if possible; how did u get it
date of purchase
warranty status.

lol so many issues... ok w8 in the next post ill do that.. it was a gift... so simple i dont have the warranty papers... but yup its sealed brand new... havnt even opened it.. n cant ask for bill as its a gift :) but ill post the pics... of the same with my name and the date.. in the next post for all ur convenience:D

m3gadeath said:
lol so many issues... ok w8 in the next post ill do that.. it was a gift... so simple i dont have the warranty papers... but yup its sealed brand new... havnt even opened it.. n cant ask for bill as its a gift :) but ill post the pics... of the same with my name and the date.. in the next post for all ur convenience:D

Its not just convenience, its the RULE here. Please Read the Rules. LOCK your thread before the mods does it. Post pictures and then open it.

guys beware this is GREY PIECE !!!W960 even if u go to alfa famous mobile shop in mumbai u will find it at that price . so please dont get carried away with the cost . giving u frank advice that the phone is available at that price in grey everywhere and please dont waste ur money on this phone as it sux big time .bigges flop phone by SONY ERICSSON

last time also some guy had won this phone in some contest and sold it here.So which contest offers this phone in india.:)

OT Reply : ^^^they all won it in the same contest....iirc icefusion did post the name of the contest which i cannot recollect now......

ok i guess TE has changed a lot over the years.. its been so firggin long since i came here.l. n 1st FS i put here ppl from all over come trash talk... just maintain sum decency, if you want to buy the phone then post.. if you dont then go to some other spamming topic... n i checked the grey market here in delhi too... the same phone is box opened and is for 21 grands.... gaffar market n pallika both.. so i guess that settles it i had no clue abotu grey before puttin it up for a price... after 1 of the posts above i cheked out.... n i have serious doubts if grey market phone u r talking about isnt open or used... n plz dont post just for the sake of it...

DAMN TE has changed... it used to be so user friendly... n nice ppl who had knowledge n they cheked before posting... BTW thanks anks boy now i know the grey market price too along with the normal price.. and if u think the phone is biggest flop who is asking you to buy.. no one is forcing you... and if you want to share an opinion open a friggin topic in general discussion for spam.. dont spam here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back