FS: XFX 7950GT 512Mb GDDR3

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ btw only 1 capacitor is broken on top near cooler only one is broken

but it is working 100 % no issue i test the card and run fine stable no problem :)

i never void another right capacitor below down i never touch it or broken more capacitor

btw it is run stable where i broken only 1 capacitor ;)

EDIT:- sorry it is my fault i have only void one capactior not above 2 or more so i swear

btw if u have any good psu it can run fine

Fine, So one capacitor broken by Arun and one by kniwor- Let it be like that!

I have already repaired one cap and another one will be replaced tomorrow.

Will decide to keep the card or return after 3 days as I have 3 days testing warranty, Am I right kniwor?

^ ok jernnifer btw from where u gave for service center and which place so

how much they charge for replacement new capacitor :)

honestly if i dont have enough cash for buy the card

but the gpu card is working cause the new capacitor has been fixed

btw i made my own mistake i broken only one capacitor last year but i dont remember while i sold the card to kniwor
so please pardon me sorry for ask u about the missing capacitor where i have sold the card long ago wihout asking him honestly i dont have cash for return the card so pls pardon me cause i have broken my mom car alto long ago :|

I was never aware of any capacitors being broken, I bought it from Arun.P but he never told me about the capacitor. I never had any idea because it was working perfectly fine for last 1 year, I played Crysis etc and recently finished crysis warhead on the card, no issues.

Srini asked be about the capacitor also, and I told him that the card was running fine and stable, which was true. Anyway I will take the card back if jenifer123 wants a refund. Ideally Arun.P should take the card back, but since he is not willing to do so I'm left with no choice.

jennifer123 said:
Fine, So one capacitor broken by Arun and one by kniwor- Let it be like that!

I have already repaired one cap and another one will be replaced tomorrow.

Will decide to keep the card or return after 3 days as I have 3 days testing warranty, Am I right kniwor?

No prob man. I will appreciate if you can keep the card. Otherwise if you need refund, let me know and I will do a full refund.

Rohit.

cause i have broken my mom car alto long ago

Avanaa Nee? :(

Have you gone to Bosch? Did your mother caught you? How is the Alto now? have you cleared your arrears?

Mods, then please close this thread, I will take care of everything and keep the card myself. I don't want to sue an innocent guy for a stupid $1 capacitor.

And yes, the card is working fine now...Satisfied with the deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back