FS: XFX GeForce 7300GS (Bid for a noble cause)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashr

Skilled
ok.. i just got back from ESWC India and i've won an XFX 7300GS PCI-E gfx card supporting 512MB DDR2 (not too sure what this means).

anyway, i want to auction this card here and i will be donating whatever i get to the children's section of the Cancer Foundation here in Chennai. i don't want anything from it so i'm not specifying a minimum price. however, you have my word that it is for a good cause so well... i'm expecting a reasonable amount :) i'll keep it up for grabs for about 2 weeks or so and send it across to the highest bidder. it's not a great card or anything but it should suffice for someone looking for an entry level gpu.

the card hasn't been used and i've opened the box only once to check the contents. the box mentions a 3 year warranty from Rashi Peripherals. could someone please tell me if the person who buys the card can use it? i didn't buy this card so i don't have a receipt. thanks in advance.

---------

Mod Edit : Expected price is must so lets start of with Rs. 1 (as its for a noble cause)

only for TMN winner since it's an nvidia game. the other winners didnt get anything other than the trip to france.

akshitmohan says 2.5k + shipping.
i forgot to mention MRP on the box says Rs. 6490. i'm hoping to get about 3k for it.

You should easily get 3k man, a few others who won 7300GS is selling for 3.8k because this card retails for 4.2k in stores :) The good thing it has warranty so why not...

Rio you may buy it for 2.9K or 3.5K or at the "MRP on the box says Rs. 6490"....it is none of my business:eek:hyeah: ...i have just entrered my bid ...it is not a final amount. its not my problem that mohit started the bids @ 1K , i have upped the bid by 25% already.:huh:
lets see some more biddings ...after all it is for a noble cause.:clap:

ps: can anybody tell me if these can be run in sli configuration ??

deejay said:
ps: can anybody tell me if these can be run in sli configuration ??

I dont think so sir... it doesn't have the SLI connector(i dont know the exact name of it).

here is the list of certified sli add-in cards frm nvidia,

Build an SLI PC

7300 series does not support SLI it seems .. the lowest priced SLI capable cards are vanilla 6600's n 6600 LE's.

EDIT :

btw is the same card as this one,

http://www.xfxforce.com/web/product/listConfigurationDetails.jspa?productConfigurationId=134972

there is only 1 card from XFX based on the 7300GS chip ...and it is that one.

the specs say its "GRAPHICS CORE" is 256 bit .. is this same as the memory bit interface ? and is it really 256 bit ?????

deejay said:
Rio you may buy it for 2.9K or 3.5K or at the "MRP on the box says Rs. 6490"....it is none of my business:eek:hyeah: ...i have just entrered my bid ...it is not a final amount. its not my problem that mohit started the bids @ 1K , i have upped the bid by 25% already.:huh:

Not disputing your bid deejay or even mohit's, presenting some facts... the sale price is going toward a very noble cause so I thought people should know what this card is worth. Anyway, let's see how high the bidding goes, I'll pitch in later ;)

actually ahswath by 512mb ddr2 it means dat the card is 256mb and it expand to 512mb on sharing with RAM.u shud atelast get arnd 4k for the card as its market cost is 4.2K.

no bids above my 1250/- yet ??...ok i raise it by 100 to 1350/-

You too got one card as consolation price aditya ?? is that the reason you are suggesting a price of 3.5K ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back