FS: XFX GeForce 7300GS (Bid for a noble cause)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Amol, Not if you read what the Seller has posted.

i want to auction this card here and i will be donating whatever i get to the children's section of the Cancer Foundation here in Chennai.

i'll keep it up for grabs for about 2 weeks or so and send it across to the highest bidder.
So basically all are bidding for a good cause.

Though this is great fun, it is against TE rules:

# No Auctions. No linking to auctions outside of TE and no auctioning of products will be entertained on TE as well. You need to post a fixed price for your products.

However, since ashr is doing it for a good cause, we'll allow it this time and show our support for the cause.

@m3gadeath:

If u are inviting bids for the same cause, you're welcome but you're doing it for ur personal interest, we can't allow that.

QuickFire said:
Though this is great fun, it is against TE rules:
However, since ashr is doing it for a good cause, we'll allow it this time and show our support for the cause.

@m3gadeath:
If u are inviting bids for the same cause, you're welcome but you're doing it for ur personal interest, we can't allow that.

thanks quickfire. i'm sorry i hadn't read that earlier. one of the reasons i wanted to auction it instead of a regular sale was because i had no clue about the value of the card apart from the MRP

i forgot to mention MRP on the box says Rs. 6490.

the MRP on the box says 4999 ashr

Both of you are wrong :p.. MRP on the box is Rs.4900. And it has 3 years warranty from Rashi.
See attached Spec sheet.

Attachments

• PV-T72G-WAN525611150189801001.pdf
    11.9 KB · Views: 173
It says Rs.6490 on my box as well.

AshR, stop lying. I know u want to take all that money and spend it on your trip.

No one buy the card from him.

:p

xplicit said:
Both of you are wrong :p.. MRP on the box is Rs.4900. And it has 3 years warranty from Rashi.

See attached Spec sheet.

Maybe they gave you the cheaper one because of your contribution lol :D

Kidding...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back