PC Peripherals Full Size Wireless Mouse ₹1K

Are there any large wireless mouse available for 1k?

dont know if it could be termed as a 'full size' mouse, but some months back even i was looking for one such, and found respite in lenovo n50. definitely well bigger than the teeny-weeny w/l laptop mice.

dont know if it could be termed as a 'full size' mouse, but some months back even i was looking for one such, and found respite in lenovo n50. definitely well bigger than the teeny-weeny w/l laptop mice.
Is it larger than the logitech M235?

Is the N50 better than the M185? I have used two M185s and they are amazing to use. Want to use something else this time around.

having never used M185 can't give a comparative opinion, but N50 has been good and without issues. for me I got what I wanted - bigger W/L mouse. that was the best thing. but given its design can't say if everybody would feel the same. @pratzgh1 you could take my mouse, use it for a couple of days and decide then. @Ray you could too if from Mumbai.

Is the lenovo n50 comfortable to hold for long periods of time?It looks angular and uncomfortable to hold.

I have read a few reviews that Hp x3500 is also a big mouse.Do you know which one is bigger?

Is the lenovo n50 comfortable to hold for long periods of time?It looks angular and uncomfortable to hold.

I have read a few reviews that Hp x3500 is also a big mouse.Do you know which one is bigger?

prior buying the N50, I had read complaints of a few users experiencing discomfort in using the N50 for long period of time, owing to its 'diamond'-design. however, I still went ahead and bought it. fortunately didn't experience it, most probably because I hold my mouse lightly (any mouse), and this being big, it was all the more relieving.

I had HP X3500 too. yes, that is also big. forgot to mention about it earlier. N50 is a bit lengthier, while the X3500 is larger in height & width. if the design of N50 is bothering you, can safely go for X3500.

having never used M185 can't give a comparative opinion, but N50 has been good and without issues. for me I got what I wanted - bigger W/L mouse. that was the best thing. but given its design can't say if everybody would feel the same. @pratzgh1 you could take my mouse, use it for a couple of days and decide then. @Ray you could too if from Mumbai.

Thanks bud. I got the M170 for INR 550 from Snapdeal. Wanted to use a different mouse than the M185.

Here's a pic of the M170 and M185. After two M185s, this does feel refreshingly different.

Attachments

• 13226962_1547018212266591_4661277660497746081_n.jpg
    13226962_1547018212266591_4661277660497746081_n.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 144
Back