FutureBazaar LOOT is BACK ! 150 OFF on 151

Received all the items I ordered except one which was damaged in transit according to BlueDart, so they are returning it and I should be getting a refund or replacement soon.

Strange and serious things happening.

11 out of my 12 orders got canceled. I received a product whose value was Rs 89.

Got 11 refunds, including one of the product I had received (Rs 89). They did not refund for one canceled order which was worth Rs 80.

Now, yesterday my bank account is debited Rs 89 automatically (showing as debit card use....reference: Future Bazaar 25/01/12 xxxx)

I have not authorized or conducted this transaction in any way. How can they debit it from my account like this? Does this mean they can even debit the other refunds as per their wish?

In my a/c 4 transactions were debited again without consent.. Though I don't mind much since I got the products for good discount anyway.....
<

Same here, my account is debited 4 times of amount for Rs85,Rs65, Rs104 and Rs89

I have not purchased anything yet, what should I do?

coupon is working only 1 time

I am using different email id

I am getting error

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Coupon cannot be granted to this user[/font]

Seems that they have cancelled the orders. I got a mail stating that the order has been cancelled.

Dear Customer, Your order XXXXXXXX has been cancelled: S.No Item Price Qty Amount 1 Pears Amber Soap, 125 gm - Buy 4 Get 1 Free [2593312] Rs. 188 1 Rs. 188 Subtotal

Discount (-)

Shipping Charges

Order Total

Eligible Refund Rs. 188

Rs. 150

Rs. 50

Rs. 188

Rs. 0 Your refund will be processed within 7 working days in the same mode of payment that was used for this order. In case we need more information, we will contact you.

--

Future Bazaar | www.futurebazaar.com | 0922-222-1947

Back