Game collection discussion (Physical copies only).

Did anyone say phantasmagoria!!
(55136) IMG_20171122_224358160_HDR.jpg

I would love that but not for free.

Tell you what - I saw in the thread that you wanted a boxed copy of MAFIA right?

I will find and arrange an ORIGINAL, SEAL PACKED MAFIA US Edition CD Jewel Case version for you in exchange for that 40GB IDE.
Two points to note though -
  1. It will take at least 2-3 weeks for the game to arrive as I will need to get it from the US
  2. I have NO IDEA WHATSOEVER as to whether it will have a map inside or not as it will be a seal packed
If that sounds like a fair deal deal to you let me know as someone is coming down from the US sometime next month (hence the 2-3 week delivery time).
It lives

123f6483820e92009e7141031d4ddf1d.jpg

b4da8d0c448793c5233fd1fc637b4459.jpg

Untitled4.png Untitled3.png

Formatted the first drive. I had GITS series on it.

@Rickyk - Thanks for the offer. I am really a bit torn about it. On one hand I would love it and on the other hand that was not why I was giving away the HDD. @vyral_143 can confirm how much I hate Seagate now but this trooper I got as a replacement for the Internal Samsung I had in my PCS PC back in 2004 still refuses to die. I had got that casing to make it an external HDD but barely used it because a) I had 2.5 inch hdds with 1TB/2TB capacity and b) 40 (38) GB is barely anything these days (No disrespect to this HDD which was in my system till 2009).

I thought I would build a retro pc some day and will put this to use but @vivek.krishnan beat some sense into me as it is impossible to find old pc parts that will not conk off the next day and @dottedindian too pitched in about drivers being a nightmare on 98.

So I will try and send this HDD as soon as possible to you just do me one favor. Let the first game to be played on this HDD be Crimson Skies. Give the HDD a good home (rig) mate.

@quan chi - Sorry man will post pics of Yakuza and MGS tomorrow for sure. Kinda caught up setting up my new Laptop. BTW you can have the IDE contraption I am using in the pic.

Last edited:
@Rickyk I do not have an AGP board..would like to seriously have a 98 PC made but in bangalore it is not easy to find hardware and drivers..Mumbai might be a different story..I am happy to know u collect video cards..Can you please post some pics of your old babies ( voodoo and stuff ) I miss them!

Also guys have been busy ..will post some sega games soon and COD games

Got them both for prices lower than steam sale! Opened the seal (Removed the plastic completely by mistake:banghead:) to check the contents. Also zombiU made by ubisoft montpellier was the launch title of wii u as many of you may know, and was wii u exclusive however the game couldn't do well thus it was ported to xbox one, ps4 & pc. Zombi comes with 3 dvds. I was unaware of this port. Also Resident evil 4 (I have) & 5 pc dvds are now rare and its hard to find one.

358b0i8.jpg

2uhv1ft.jpg

https://www.amazon.in/Devil-May-Cry...qid=1511786211&sr=8-25&keywords=devil+may+cry

Last edited:
Metal Gear Solid Collection

IMG_20171124_211035.jpg

List of Games in The Legacy Collection -
Metal Gear (MSX - Via MGS 3 HD)
Metal Gear 2 Solid Snake (MSX - MGS 3 HD)
Metal Gear Solid (PSX - US PSN Code)
Metal Gear Solid VR Missions (PSX - US PSN Code)
Metal Gear Solid 2 - Sons of Liberty (PS2 - On Disc 1 | HD Remaster)
Metal Gear Solid 3 - Snake Eater (PS2 - On Disc 1 | HD Remaster)
Metal Gear Solid 4 - Guns of the Patriots (PS3 - Disc 2)
Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker (PSP - On Disc 1 | HD Remaster)
Metal Gear Solid: Bande Dessinée (Graphic Novel - Disc 1 | XMB > Videos)
Metal Gear Solid 2: Bande Dessinée (Graphic Novel - Disc 1 | XMB > Videos)

If you combine the legacy collection with the rest you nearly get every MGS Game released.

Yakuza Collection

IMG_20171124_211457.jpg

Thanks to @Superbad and his friend from Reddit for helping me get Yakuza 1 for PS2. The PS2 games are really difficult to find.
Games missing -
Yakuza 0 - Will buy when I get a PS4
Yakuza 5 - Own the digital version as digital is the only version released in west
Yakuza Black Panther - PSP game never released in the west but the reason I bought the PSP.
Yakuza Kiwami - Check PS2 Yakuza but will get when I get a PS4.

@quan chi - It's part of IDE HDD Casing. I removed that section because I was using it for my IDE DVD writers to copy all anime from CDs and DVDs to HDD a few years back. I had plans for movies as well but it was very tedious and gave up after Anime.

One thing bad in fact very bad about recent PC discs are that they cannot be shared which irritates me. I was very much interested in the quantum break PC collectors edition but found that it needs steam to play. To install zombi I had to create a new uplay account. Also binary domain got locked to my steam account. I think this is another reason for which people are neglecting the physical versions.

it on steam,got it with some bundle in humble bundle deal. But why do you ask about that specifically?
I asked because I saws Binary Domain ..Both are also a very underrated games..Spec OPS is a unique experience and very interesting take on playing a protagonist in a game.

BTW I have the physical copy of it..

I asked because I saws Binary Domain ..Both are also a very underrated games..Spec OPS is a unique experience and very interesting take on playing a protagonist in a game.

BTW I have the physical copy of it..
@quan chi ain't the only one with a copy of Binary Domain...

538638c5e9d43097af203000ef2ddbed.jpg

Here's another fun fact. I really loved the game and shared the trailer with @avi and this so far is the only game that he has completed on his PS3.

One thing bad in fact very bad about recent PC discs are that they cannot be shared which irritates me. I was very much interested in the quantum break PC collectors edition but found that it needs steam to play. To install zombi I had to create a new uplay account. Also binary domain got locked to my steam account. I think this is another reason for which people are neglecting the physical versions.

@quan chi - Check out LGR's channel. He has a huge collection of PC games. I have noticed that even he misses the Big Boxes and once even went on a rant explaining why what we call special editions now is nothing compared to what standard a few years back.

I like collecting for Consoles because the packing is standard. At times a special editon throws in something extra like KOF 13 Deluxe Edition did or Ace Combat did.

Looking at what we get with PC game boxes these days and how useless they're with patches coming out making the install discs useless I don't feel like collecting them. Have a wishlist of old games if I find the original stuff.

Back