game package1 for all BSNL broadband guys

does it matter how much u download and how much it shows up in the meter? its not like u cud download more than 3GB (in a day) on 512Kbps, given the overheads :p

H500 users should enjoy this while they can, I can see BSNL making this service exclusive to the H900 users soon enough.

Else everyone will just switch on this Gaming Package once their usage exceeds the monthly limit of 1gb.
Paying 25rs. per day for 512kbps is cheaper than paying 1.20rs. per megabyte :p

saumilsingh said:
H500 users should enjoy this while they can, I can see BSNL making this service exclusive to the H900 users soon enough.

Else everyone will just switch on this Gaming Package once their usage exceeds the monthly limit of 1gb.
Paying 25rs. per day for 512kbps is cheaper than paying 1.20rs. per megabyte :p

Very true, also it works pretty nicely for BSNL guys. :)

I was just making the point tht BSNL would get more bucks without spending a dime. Although it would be nice if they have a flat rate for a month, let's say 200 Rs. or something like this. Then it starts to be interesting for us guys.

Techie#1 said:
I think,the feature has been withdrawn,Not able 2 make it now from my side
upon activating the test,all it is saying >>
SAD !!! :( :( :(

It happened once but then activated as I tried again. I'm downloading a file at 60 KBps constant

^^ I have tried that atleast 50 times........but this service simply doesnot get activated from my side!........(with both FF & IE)

All i can say........MY POOR LUCK!

& LUCKY U!!!!!!!!!!!

MTNL has also started this service. But they are smarter in its implementation it seems.
THe download usage shows up in the billing. In the monthly calculation game downloads are subtracted from billing.
TO play games you log into the gaming account. No regular internet access is possible during this login session. and nothing in this session is counted in billing.
Modem works in bridge mode.

Have just activated it.... since at the most it'll charge me 25 rs.I Definitely wont download even close to 3 gb. I'll take a chance and see....

BTW any more updates? and where do you all download FULL GAMES from? PM me if u like........

of abt 100 million ppl,is it ONLY me with ALWAYS failed Game service de-activation????????? :( :( :(

2 all ppls who activatedthe game service,can u give me the SPECIFIC BSNL portal address through which u all activated the game service?

Me in desperate need for activation!!!!!

Back