game package1 for all BSNL broadband guys

I'm not really using it at the moment, as right now its giving back time. But it's nice to know it's there. Of course supposedly, officially now the service is supposed to be kicked from Diwali or so they say.

shirish said:
I'm not really using it at the moment, as right now its giving back time. But it's nice to know it's there. Of course supposedly, officially now the service is supposed to be kicked from Diwali or so they say.

yea as posted at vinuthomas forums :p

hey....... i downloaded lotsa stuff at amazing speeds .. usually 61kbps.... but since today.. even after activation the sload speed is the same old 30kbps and not changing a smidge. wassup.......... :( ?

Okey I am currently using the Home-500 Plan (applied for a Home 900) the speeds certainly get doubled from Default 256kbps (32kBps) to 512kbps (64kBps) But i am still very much confused about their Pricing, i heard BSNL will make GP1 Official from Diwali, but it's not confirmed. i also heard Rumors that the're Charging Rs.25 per Day with a 3GB Cap Per Day, if that's the case, using GP1 makes much more sense than using HomeUL Plans. If anybody has got any more info please shed some Light here. It will be much appreciated by BSNL DataOne users.

BEAWARE of your BILL. :kenshin: :jason: :hellno: :eek:

I understand there is a big change in the Download-speed, but, let me know if there is any change in your monthly bill.

Back