Games that make you a GAMER

Hell yeah,forgot to add lion king and alladin in my list awesome games,lion king tricky ostrich level and alladin genie level,real tricky.

Yeah that one in which we have to jump over it again and again..naa right? That was awesome! Aladdin I forgot I remember a bit those robes, sand level flying carpet. Rest Don't remember now.

ah forgot
<
but completed igi 1 easily ....

hercules .. anyone used to play that ?? .. MortalKombat 4 ??
<

used to play Roadrash on LAN in school
<

nfs 3 ....

TIBERIAN SUN (i guess thats the name) anyone played that game ?? was awesome strat game

TIBERIAN SUN (i guess thats the name) anyone played that game ?? was awesome strat game

C&C tiberian sun. Yep it was awesome. Plus the map generator made sure u can play it over and over. The latest C&C games dont even stand close to the awesomeness of this one.

They should do a HD remake of this one
<

guys how many of you spent years playing Age Of Empires II? I did, nearly 3 years, and then 3 years on CS:Source (no wonder I hate CS, the old one, it looks sucky)

ah forgot
happy55.gif
but completed igi 1 easily ....

hercules .. anyone used to play that ?? .. MortalKombat 4 ??
happy55.gif

used to play Roadrash on LAN in school
happy55.gif

nfs 3 ....

Yup, I still have it on my PC.
<
Just downloaded a while back to play again. Tarzan too.
<

Tiberian Sun was awesome .. and another Strat game i dont think many of you would have liked was

AGE OF WONDERS .. awesome story line .. awesome game !!

my 1st gaming cd of my own .. bought for myself on my 12th birthday i guess
<

First game i ever played is Dave . On the same day played Prince of persia - 2d version . Then after some years played House of dead and thought it can't get better than this . Then shortly i got my very own TV video game , keyboard version . It has been with me for 7 years .

Back