Games that make you a GAMER

best games you ever played

hey guys post there those best games you have played
it'll help those also who wants to play good games and dont know the names(specially me:p)

so here goes mine

max payne
total overdoes
assassins creed brotherhood
nfs most wanted

Re: best games you ever played

^^ threads don't get expired here, you could have continued that since you idea is similar to that thread idea

Got Angry Birds, Angry Birds Rio, Chicken Invaders 4, Dirt3, F1 2010, GTR Evolution, Island Wars, NFS HP2010, Pocket Tanks, Re-Volt, Rise of Nations, SBK X, Super Meat Boy installed right now!
Other than that, setups of Bulletstorm, Portal2, Starcraft2, Thief3, Total OverDose, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and NFS Shift 2 on the pc. Does that make me a gamer? :D

Well, the following are the games that made me a gamer :p

NFS 2
RoadRash
Delta Force 7 Extreme (i.e. the last installment)
Far Cry
Mafia

Space Invaders

Pac Man

Super Mario Bros.

Stellar 7

Test Drive

Test Drive 3

Wolfenstein 3D

Doom 1

Duke Nukem 3D

Blood

Quake 1

Need for Speed 2: SE

Halflife (ans sequels)

Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver (and sequels)

Diablo 1 & 2

...to be continued

Here's an overlooked gem I've played recently, which you can buy cheap online:

Anomaly Warzone Earth.

Great little strategy title - a game of reverse tower defence, tower attack! Really quality story, too, and a smart indie game all round.

You mean "Karateka"?????? It was made by Jordan Mechner, the LEGEND...........

Anyhoo, here is my list:

1) Karateka
2) Prince of persia (1989) (you needed a manual to go ahead after level 1. Best method to prevent piracy ever...lol)
3) Mario
4) Contra
5) Cadillacs and dinosaurs ( popularly known as Mustapha in India)
6) Street fighter side scrolling story driven game (forgot the exact name)
7) MAX PAYNE 1 & 2
8) Age of empires (1,2,3)
9) Caesar 3
10) Age of Mythology
11) Rise of Nations
12) Prince of Persia (SOT, WW, TT). Forgotten sands better than the cartoonish BS we got in 2008 but still not good
13) Civcity Rome
14) Stronghold
15) Zeus (A greek take on Caesar 3 but with better people movement)
16) Pharoah (this was based on Caesar 3 engine, just the setting was changed to Egypt)
17) GTA Vice city, SA, IV, EFLC (havent played EFLC since my DVD rom has gone bad)
18) Crysis
19) Dead Space
20) World in conflict (especially good when played with a 5 or more button mouse)
21) Assassins creed series
22) Timeshift
23) Portal
24) Half life series
25) SOF II
26) Call of duty series
27) BFBC2
28) Batman: AA
29) Splinter cell series (esp. pandora tomorrow and chaos theory)
30) MGS
31) Hitman series esp. Silent assassin and Blood Money
32) Max Payne (its not a typo. this game just needs multiple menittions.... :p
And, of course, the games i used to play on my 8 bit Samurai and 16 bit sega in the nineties (road rash, contra, cricket, mario, karateka, etc......)

1.Nolf 2

2.nfs

3.Okami

4.God hand

3.RE4

4.DMC

5.KOF

6.Fatal Fury

7.Fabal 1

8.Delta Force

9.POP

10.Battlefield

11.Half life

12.SMB

13.Megaman

14.Metal Slug

15.Contra

16.Shadow fo collosus

17.Farcry

18.DOOM

19.DOOM 3

20.Quake

Yup that pretty much it

Here is my short story . One day my dad had to meet a colleague for some work so he took me with him . The colleague had a TV video game which is a quite new thing for those days and also for our community. His son was playing Duck Hunt . The entire time my eyes were glued to the TV and the Gun. After some time i got to play some rounds of Duck hunt. My dad found the gamer in me and bought it the next week(With keyboard Video game) . From then onward's no turning back shit loads of time on Mario,Conta,Ninja Brothers ,etc.I played for 7 years on the same thing before i got my PC. BTW i am in 5th class when this happened and i already had a hand video game on which i played loads of Tank and Brick......

Games that made me a gamer....

-Mario

-Contra

-ninja Brothers

-Snow Brothers

-Excite Bike

Many other Games . I can't recollect the names right now.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Bluffmaster said:
So how many of you were Gaming Parlour addicts? And I mean the ones with arcade machines which required a 1 rupee coin to play.

Me Tekken 3 :eek:h yeah: also played Tekken Tag, Tekken 5 , Resident Evil 4, Burnout, Pepsi Man, Gears of War 1 , Gears of War 2 all in those Parlour . I was a Daily Customer , Spent a fortune in those parlours.

After Getting My PC the first game i played is Mirrors Edge and I love that game Quite original Concept.

Then comes the list

NFSMW

NFS Carbon

Far Cry 2

Album of games i have played(Incomplete)

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1205232066551.25062.1701138467&type=1

Wolf 3d and Prince should seriously feature on this list. Half Life, CounterStrike, Medal of Honor reboot and DotA are amazing!

And it crashes on my Gtx 560 ti as well right now :/ , probably got to do something with the driver never bothered to try it again after it crashed 2 times , used to work fine with my 8600 gt 2 years back :mad:.

Back