Budget 90k+ Gaming PC

Hello, i would like you all to help me in purchasing a new desktop specially just for gaming.
my budge is 95k.!

Intel Core i7-3930K Processor - 38200 (Rated No 1 by CPU Benchmark)
DX79-75K Intel Originial Extreme Motherboard -19800 (58000)
G.Skill RipjawsX DDR3 8 GB (2 x 8 GB) 1600Mhz PC RAM - 7730
ZOTAC NVIDIA GeForce GT 630 Synergy Edition 4 GB DDR3 - 5268
Cooler Master CM 690 II Advanced Mid Tower Cabinet - 6564
Seagate SATA 1TB Internal HDD - 4100
LG DVD Writer - 1100
Samsung S20B300B 20 inch LED Backlit LCD Monitor - 7810 or
LG E1942C 18.5 inch LED Backlit LCD Monitor (Black) - 5696
Logitech MK220 Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo - 1275
Cooler Master V8 - 4990
Approximate - 96837

Intel Core i7-3930K Processor - 38200 (Rated No 1 by CPU Benchmark)
DX79-75K Intel Originial Extreme Motherboard -19800 (58000)
G.Skill RipjawsX DDR3 8 GB (2 x 8 GB) 1600Mhz PC RAM - 7730
ZOTAC NVIDIA GeForce GT 630 Synergy Edition 4 GB DDR3 - 5268
Cooler Master CM 690 II Advanced Mid Tower Cabinet - 6564
Seagate SATA 1TB Internal HDD - 4100
LG DVD Writer - 1100
Samsung S20B300B 20 inch LED Backlit LCD Monitor - 7810 or
LG E1942C 18.5 inch LED Backlit LCD Monitor (Black) - 5696
Logitech MK220 Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo - 1275
Cooler Master V8 - 4990
Approximate - 96837

buddy gt 630 is worst gpu. 5k gpu in 90k rig? serious

@makeiteasy .... Hello & welcome to TE ... You gotta "takeiteasy" and understand better the combination of peripherals when making your suggestions.

Elsewhere for a person who is interested in an AIO gaming system - you have copy-pasted almost the same specs as above.
- How do you plan to power your system ? On "Solar Energy" or just "plain-air" :p Where is the PSU :banghead:
- Why suggest an 19k Intel board when there are so many other better ones by Gigabyte & Asus ?
- In a 90k rig you come up with a crappy 18.5" non-HD monitor :eek:
- and the 630 - GPU

Gimme a break from this heat yaar. Go back to school and get your phundas right.

Last edited by a moderator:
Considering your need for a CPU Cooler

Intel i5 3570k Processor- 14.3k
Gigabyte G1 Sniper M3 Motherboard - 12k
Corsair Vengence 16GB [ 2x8gb ] DDR3 kit - 8.7/-
Corsair TX750 PSU - 7.2k
WD Caviar Blue 1TB HDD- 6.2k
LG CD/DVD RW - 1k
Corsair Carbide 500R Cabinet- 6.2k
Dell S2440L 24' Monitor- 13k
F&D A520 2.1 Speakers - 2.1k
ASUS GTX 660 Ti - 22.4k
Microsoft Sidewinder X4 Keyboard - 2.5k
Logitech G300 Mouse - 1.3k
Steelseries QcK Mass medium mousepad - 750/-
Cooler Master Hyper T4 CPU Cooler - 1.8k

Total - 99.4k :(

What resolution, how much eye candy, and what sort of games are you planning to play?

How long do you plan to keep this before upgrading?

Most importantly, why have you not followed the template provided by the forum?

In a high end gaming rig first of all U need a Best Processor and Board, bcaz the number of cores and threads its capable to

handle is higher than the i5 processor. first, How do you say that i5 is better than an i7 processor?

Second, what is the need to add an high rated GPU for an extreme edition board that already have an inbuild graphics handling

near to the GPU's.

Third, How do you say that cheap gigabyte/asus motherboards are better than high priced intel board? If that's not the case

how should you say that GT630 GPU is a worst GPU because of price for a 90k Rig? Note that I put best processor and board

before add GPU so It will take more money on that. I don't say that there is no Great GPU apart from GT630. I added only to

expand the graphics memory of the board, do you understand? If you want to go with high priced GPU's and a low performance

board and processor just go ahead.

Fourth, Yes you're correct and I mistakenly added the LCD Displays instead of LED, and the next point i would like to clear

you is I forget to add the PSU. note that the PSU here I would like to suggest was Corsair CMPSU-750TXV2UK 750 Watts PSU for

High End Gaming Rigs.

a single mistake It's not gonna start world war III I think so. So all of the moderaters please relax. You're all not a

universal masters that don't made a mistake. After all we are all not perfect so lets point out a mistake with a nice way.

Dont do humiliating, and bro's you should change your narrow vision.

Don't post advice if you're not qualified to give it. Make it easy on yourself and figure out how to balance a rig first.

Almost every single thing you've written above is wrong. The art of making something work well for you is balance.

In a high end gaming rig first of all U need a Best Processor and Board,

Wrong

extreme edition board that already have an inbuild graphics handling near to the GPU's.

Wrong, unless you mean a 2k GPU. Oh sorry, you do.

Note that I put best processor and board before add GPU so It will take more money on that.

Why? this is a gaming rig. Gaming rigs don't need a great CPU unless you have a crappy GPU and a microscopic screen. Oh sorry, that's what you are advising anyway.

I don't say that there is no Great GPU apart from GT630. I added only to expand the graphics memory of the board, do you understand?

Please explain how a GPU would 'expand the graphics memory of the motherboard'. You might want to write to Intel, AMD and nVidia about this theory as well. Guaranteed to make millions.

a single mistake

No, this post was the mistake. Coming in and trying to defend a terrible suggestion does not work here, you'll get called out on it. Only give out advice when you are able to when you're here. Try the Think Digit or Techtree forums instead, plenty of 'experts' there.

Don't post advice if you're not qualified to give it. Make it easy on yourself and figure out how to balance a rig first.

Almost every single thing you've written above is wrong. The art of making something work well for you is balance.

So you've said that the rig won't work? isn't it?

ha ha why do we dont have a high end cpu for gaming rig? Is there any terms and conditions?:arghh:

What if I dont have a GPU? Did you say that without GPU the rig won't work?:p

i just come to say that i want to expand the graphics memory of the rig not the board ok. I ask sorry about this one and,

Do you think yourself qualified to give advice to others? that's what I am saying correct my mistakes were I've to correct it.[DOUBLEPOST=1369832944][/DOUBLEPOST]
buddy gt 630 is worst gpu. 5k gpu in 90k rig? serious

yeah ASHISH65 I like the way you've pointed out. What am I think was, if I go for an upgrade in the future I just upgrade my GPU there is no need to upgrade CPU & Motherboard. If I go for a high end GPU The rigs cost would reach 100K. So there is I made a mistake. thanks to point it out.

BEST VFM CONFIG for you:

MB: Asus M5A97 EVO R2.0 -7000
CPU: AMD FX 8350 -11500
GPU; Sapphire HD7950 Vapor-X Edition 3GB -21500
Cabinet: Corsair 300R -4000
PSU: Corsair TX650M -6000
RAM: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB 1600MHz -4000
Cooler: Corsair H60 -3500
Boot Drive: Samsung 840 240GB -11500
Optical Drive: Asus 24B5ST DVD-RW -1100
Storage Drive: Western Digital Red 1TB -6000
Monitor: Dell 22" S2240L LED IPS -8500
Speakers: Logitech Z313 -1650
KB + Mouse: Microsoft Sidewinder X6 + Logitech G400 -2500+1500
TOTAL -90,250.

@makeiteasy
This got in my mind after reading the @makeiteasy posts
" YOU CAN'T WIN AN ARGUMENT WITH S####D BECAUSE HE WILL BEAT YOU WITH HIS EXPERIENCE"

newbie stop arguing.
@cranky is an experienced person and many benefited from his advice on TE.
Try to learn things, read what others are advising and you too can give advise later.

Is the BLASTED HEAT in India GETTING too UNBEARABLE on All of Us........ 40-48 degs celsius :rage:

I (used to think) that the folks out here on TE would take-it-easy on newbies.....

Perhaps .... we need to re-educate ourselves - Start with a Ferrari or a Masserati engine (processor) and top it with a Premier-Padmini mounted GPU at quadruple horsepower.

Err wot next - Ah ha, dress her up with a vintage Intel 19k motherboard..... BUT WAIT
.....How do you say that cheap gigabyte/asus motherboards are better than high priced intel board? ..........

:jimlad: Mama - I wanna go Back to School.... and please gimme those (fake) screens that told me I was watching a HD Color TV - LCD/LED@18.5"

Thanks for the entertainment @makeiteasy .... 'twas priceless :wtf:

seems to be huge discussion, but as i told i just need it for gaming HIGH END GAMING so i dont need to upgrade for atleast 2 years or so. So waiting for haswell and then will start purchasing stuffs and GPU is wat i am more focused on for better gaming exp.

Considering your need for a CPU Cooler

Intel i5 3570k Processor- 14.3k
Gigabyte G1 Sniper M3 Motherboard - 12k
Corsair Vengence 16GB [ 2x8gb ] DDR3 kit - 8.7/-
Corsair TX750 PSU - 7.2k
WD Caviar Blue 1TB HDD- 6.2k
LG CD/DVD RW - 1k
Corsair Carbide 500R Cabinet- 6.2k
Dell S2440L 24' Monitor- 13k
F&D A520 2.1 Speakers - 2.1k
ASUS GTX 660 Ti - 22.4k
Microsoft Sidewinder X4 Keyboard - 2.5k
Logitech G300 Mouse - 1.3k
Steelseries QcK Mass medium mousepad - 750/-
Cooler Master Hyper T4 CPU Cooler - 1.8k

Total - 99.4k :(

This would be close to the best suggestion you can get - now or even after Haswell launches. For every successive generation of Intel launches, you have to climb down one performance rung at the same price point (so a Haswell CPU at the same price as the 3570k may be a backward step for at least 6-8 months after launch while distributors and dealers try to profiteer from it). Look back at the transition from SB to IVB and look at what the 3570k launched at.

I would definitely add a SSD for the boot drive, and I don't really think that is the right motherboard or PSU, plus you could probably do with a slightly cheaper cabinet. The savings from these could put some money in the bank for a small SSD to run the OS off.

bssunil has provided an AMD equivalent but there are some issues with using 20% of the budget for storage. An AMD setup will allow you to get a much better GPU from the savings on the core platform - and if you get a smaller SSD you can probably stretch to a 7970 or GTX 680 and a 24" monitor.

Those recommending the 2240L and 2440L, you have to see those monitors. They are like mirrors and reflect every little thing. So unless you live in a cave and can navigate like a bat, these are not really usable in regular conditions. The 2312/2412 still remain the reference.

This would be close to the best suggestion you can get - now or even after Haswell launches. For every successive generation of Intel launches, you have to climb down one performance rung at the same price point (so a Haswell CPU at the same price as the 3570k may be a backward step for at least 6-8 months after launch while distributors and dealers try to profiteer from it). Look back at the transition from SB to IVB and look at what the 3570k launched at.

I would definitely add a SSD for the boot drive, and I don't really think that is the right motherboard or PSU, plus you could probably do with a slightly cheaper cabinet. The savings from these could put some money in the bank for a small SSD to run the OS off.

bssunil has provided an AMD equivalent but there are some issues with using 20% of the budget for storage. An AMD setup will allow you to get a much better GPU from the savings on the core platform - and if you get a smaller SSD you can probably stretch to a 7970 or GTX 680 and a 24" monitor.

Those recommending the 2240L and 2440L, you have to see those monitors. They are like mirrors and reflect every little thing. So unless you live in a cave and can navigate like a bat, these are not really usable in regular conditions. The 2312/2412 still remain the reference.
I already have Razer Taipan mouse and Golathius Control edition mouse pad, only hav to purchase keyboard speakers dats it including the rig.

But rig given by ashish seems to be gr8 including cooler i guess i will go with this.
Intel i5 3570k - rs 14000

Gigabyte Z77 U3dh mobo - rs 12000

G-skill ripjaws 4 x2 8gb ram - rs 4400

Seasonic s12 620w psu - rs 4800

Corsair 400r cabinet - rs 4500

Wd cavier blue 1tb - rs 3700

Samsung s840 120gb ssd - rs 6200

Asus dvd writer 24x - rs 1000

Logitech gaming keyboard &mouse - rs 1500

Dell 2312HM Ultrasharp LED - rs 14500

Saphhire hd 7970 3gb boost edition - rs 28000

Total - rs 94,600