Gannu-Play- Ra.One The Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Yeah he initiated it and this bugger poured all the fuel into the flame! :mad:

As such I have plenty of titles to keep me occupied until this year end. Ra one can go to HELL!

I think we should get another reviewer in (G.One and Ra.One) and have them tear this game a new one, so much so that all google searches for this game should lead to Techenclave Review and some poor ba$trads are saved from the horror that this game will be.

We need a funny interview section for the MODS, seriously.

BTW Gannu, reviews please :) :)

okay just an afterthought of this thread , since you play so many games , why dont you start reviewing games ...monthly articles,, couple of games reviewed a month , wont be too hard? ,

maybe gameplay videos and such @ gannu

This thread is awesome never knew it existed first it was 1-2 members now i see lot of members with the avatar, its like Anna Hazare campaign ;-)
BTW I think its a good idea to get a interview thread for old member of the forums would really like to hear things from them

kippu said:
okay just an afterthought of this thread , since you play so many games , why dont you start reviewing games ...monthly articles,, couple of games reviewed a month , wont be too hard? ,
maybe gameplay videos and such @ gannu

Now THAT is a sincere thought. :p

If you cared to read through recent threads in the Gaming/Consoles sections, I have always posted some quick impressions on the respective threads once the title is concluded. For instance some impressions of the titles I had completed recently can be had below. They may have been posted as I progressed in the game or maybe as a whole.

Resistance 3

Deus Ex 3

Hard Reset

Portal 2

Bastion

Warhammer 40k: Space Marine

Deathspank

Alan Wake

Ratchet & Clank: Tools of Destruction

El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron

Ratchet & Clank: Quest for Booty

Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time

Section 8: Prejudice

Limbo

http://www.techenclave.com/gaming-consoles/ios-gaming-discussion-thread-194949.html

Then again, those are purely my views and take on the game. Others' opinions may vary. I simply post them so others may get a feel of the game and what it has to deliver. There are many other regulars in the sections who post similar opinions. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back