Gannu-Play- Ra.One The Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I love you guys campaigning for me, just for the record I do NOT intend to play this game. Love the support from the forum. :p

we don't need a gaming section mod who shirks from his responsiblity and shows no regard for the community's wishes :p

^I think I must have overlooked the mods' rules but I couldn't find a rule that pertains to compiling reviews for shitty titles. :p

I am a market mod first and a gaming mod next. :bleh:

^ then its simple, being a market mod, first buy the game, then being a game section mod, play the game and write a review :)

dude come one if your not gonna review this game then who will we need a sane,rational mind in order to pull this off

Never knew gannu so scared of a game either , i think hes scared that he might end up liking srk doing the awesome stunts like smirking and grinning ...!!

Typical Indian government like response, I guess we all will have to go on an "Anshan" to make him play the game. :p

We can have the "Anshan" by only posting in this thread and keeping ourselves away from the rest of the forum. Eventually he will have to give in to our demands. :p Vande Matram. :D

9upxd2.jpg

Gannu we want some more screen shots, how about a benchmark ?

What will happen when TE will finally be able to compel Gannu to play the Upcoming Awesome Game: Ra.One :

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back