Not open for further replies.
Re: Ra.One The Game

I definitely support this campaign. Will change the avatar too. :D

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

I want the reviews too. :p

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Dann dana dan-dan...Gannu play RA.one. :p

Just right click on the image and save it to you computer. Ohh btw pre ordered the game for Gannu now all i need is his address :p.

Chirag..that was someone else who said i pre-ordered for him and was asking his address...i woder where that post is? o_O

Dude right click on the image and save it. Then upload it and save it as the avatar. :p

Save the Signature too..!! :bleh:

damn mid october , the game comes out .... the campaign should have started near the launch of the game .....

No Worries can post pone the campaign :p...Infact in such a hurry to create the Gannu Play Ra.One Signature i forgot to save my Rig signature that i just created in the morning and replaced it with this one. :facepalm:

Now i will have to create it again. :(

Altair said:
Dude right click on the image and save it. Then upload it and save it as the avatar. :p

Save the Signature too..!! :bleh:

done :p

although moi don't have the access to pic signatures:p

huh? :S how come? save it and try saving it as the image in signature? No access? Sure?

Do we make him dance to "Chammak Challo" too?

Please?

I cant change my avatar cause of various reasons, but i support this campaign whole heartedly! :D

^You can put the siggi altair created instead. ;)

BTW ... what are the chances of this turning out to be a half decent game? :p I guess we will have to wait for Gannu to review it ...

P.S : I am guilty of spamming here, I think this should be shifted to the GT section. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back