Gears of War 3 - Discussion Thread

The same happened with Crysis II , Gears of war II to name a few . I am feeling bad for the developers . Gears of war III will crush Battle field / Uncharted / Call of Duty .

Fenix said:
Gears of war III will crush Battle field / Uncharted / Call of Duty .
And how do you say that? The game is almost 3 months away from launch and you seem to have already come at a consensus!

Wait a second, GeOW 3 v/s Uncharted 3? YGTBKM!

Gears of War 2 was leaked as a full payable copy, THIS, however, is a partial developers copy. It has chapter missing and lots of unfinished rendering. The modes which are playable are mostly multiplayer based and hence wouldn't be of much use to the JTAG owners, unless they are satisfied playing with the bots. :p

Let's see what Cliff has to say about this. After all, piracy is killing PC gaming.

Gannu said:
And how do you say that? The game is almost 3 months away from launch and you seem to have already come at a consensus!

Wait a second, GeOW 3 v/s Uncharted 3? YGTBKM!
Gears of war III vs Uncharted 3 . Reason is that the MP for uncharted has been overhyped a lot . Gears of war III MP will rule for quite some time . Even though,i know that comparing these two different games .

PS : I am not much of a fan for such kind of games esp Gears of War.

Cliff is a f*cking joke man. I'm really waiting for what he says now.

@ Fenix - We know how big a fan you are going by your name, don't fricking kid with us (marcus?) :p

Aman27deep said:
Cliff is a f*cking joke man. I'm really waiting for what he says now.

@ Fenix - We know how big a fan you are going by your name, don't fricking kid with us (marcus?) :p
U got me there almost . I dont really like the game that much except for the Protagonist in that game . He is real Bada$$ , i damn care kind of person .

Act 1 Preview clips:

[youtube]i0N7XTQjPdQ&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

[youtube]iUAi6ztG9ko&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

[youtube]tU7jASDjjI0&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

[youtube]QEXcbZjNInU&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Gears of War 3: We're all Stranded Now (Opening cut-scene)

[youtube]_EQ-fQoDXwA&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

:O

You know, looking at all these videos just makes me sad... I mean look at those ugly mofos and then imagine how much more ugly and detailed ugly they could be if this was on PC. Sigh, looks like I'll be getting my copy from Gannu for play on Xbox, again. :no: (Saiyan, either order yours or wait in the line, I called the dibs :p)

Back