Gears of War 3 - Discussion Thread

^^

Keep reading comments on how this is perfect for Frat Boys with the cheesy "Bro" this "Bro" that dialogues (IGN Podcasts etc etc).

I actually haven't played GoW 1 :ashamed: , will source it :)

What a whiny little b**ch! An 8/10 score isn't good in his books and he starts calling them haters. The game has such a strong overall review rating, that's all that matters.

Watched some gameplay videos on youtube, some CEOPstv or something like that. Looks like real fun, but the guy who was giving commentary was really annoying and sucked in general while playing. although kudos for recording so much gameplay

Only 9.5? I expected 10/10 xD

Will definitely Buy this.. But 2.5K is a bit too much right now.

Will wait for 2 months and see

Micrsoft India sent me a mail. The game will be available Standard and Limited editions at an estimated retail price of Rs. 2,499 and Rs. 3499 respectively.

Seems like dealers have begun dispatching the copies? Wonder when Letsbuy intends to send mine. Had pre-ordered it for 2k inc. of shipping using a coupon.

Gannu said:
Seems like dealers have begun dispatching the copies? Wonder when Letsbuy intends to send mine. Had pre-ordered it for 2k inc. of shipping using a coupon.
Maybe they're gonna make you itch and twitch for it :bleh:

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Freaky said:
Maybe they're gonna make you itch and twitch for it :bleh:

Have sent them a reminder. Prashant (Intencity) ships the game the day it is released but not these folks. :(

I have decided to henceforth source it from him instead of Letsbuy. I can let go off the freebies but not wait!

Just a update LetsBuy not even have got the game yet , Intencity has started shipping today.

Saiyan said:
Haven't done with Gears 2 anyways.

Wow! Complete that quick. Interested in a 2 player co-op? I doubt if you'd be available at all times though. I'd be horribly impatient to complete the game once I receive it! :ashamed:

^Keeping up with you will be really tough mate :p

OT : btw, can we expect any freebies along with this :p ? I am really interested to get a T-Shirt :p or any place where i can get Tees based on games ?

^ Gamer - Pop Culture

Flipkart called me up for the t-shirt size, they said that the pre-orders for the limited edition will be getting a free t-shirt. Just checked, limited edition says delivered in 5 days and standard edition still says late september.

Should have ordered from intencity, but lost track, the website really needs to be updated though, its very clunky.

'Gears of War 3' campaign DLC won't have Marcus, Dom or Cole

Gears of War 3's main characters won't appear in future single player downloadable content, says Epic Games' Cliff Bleszinski.

Bleszinski has confirmed that Epic Games plans to extend the single player campaign with future downloadable content. However, series leads Marcus, Dom and Cole will not be playable.

"We have some DLC that's coming up," Bleszinski told The Telegraph. "We've confirmed we'll be doing campaign DLC.

"One thing I can tell you is that you're not going to see Marcus or Dom or Cole in it."

Bleszinski referred to downloadable content such as Grand Theft Auto 4's 'Lost and the Damned' and 'The Ballad of Gay Tony', or Borderlands' 'Mad Moxie's Underdome Riot' as examples of what Epic Games hopes to accomplish with Gears of War 3.

Epic Games had previously announced the Gears of War 3 Season Pass, which will provide access to the game's first four downloadable content packs released over the next year.

Source: 'Gears of War 3' campaign DLC won't have Marcus, Dom or Cole - Gaming News - Digital Spy

Back